Playtime

Kitten

Tao drummed his fingers against the kitchen counter. He groaned loudly before shifting his position. Five minutes later, he let out another loud groan and switched positions again. Kris, who was working away on his laptop, looked up.

"What is it peach?"

"I'm boooored."

Kris smiled and took off his glasses. He motioned for Tao to come close. Tao slid off the stool and walked towards his boyfriend. Kris placed his hands on Tao's waist and pulled him closer. Tao smiled as Kris rubbed their noses together before connecting their lips for a short, sweet kiss.

"Go find Sehun, after dinner we can cuddle okay Peach?"

Tao nodded. Kris smiled and pressed a light kiss on Tao's cheek. 



 

"Sehhuuunnn??"

"Sehuuunnn."

"Sehunnie?!"

"Sehun baby?!"

Tao walked around the cabin to find the pink haired boy. But no luck, he only walked in on a Minseok and Luhan. (Something he never wanted to see again.) Tao opened the door to Jongin's bedroom. He walked inside, wondering why the room was empty. He lit up when he saw the glass doors. Tao raced over to them and slid them open. His eyes widened when he saw Sehun asleep on Jongin, who was also knocked out.

"There you are!!" Tao said loudly, waking Sehun up.

Jongin sprung awake by Tao's loud voice. Sehun's eyes slowly opened as he got pulled up by Tao.

"Niniiiiii...." Sehun whined as he was forced away. Tao smiled and patted Sehun's cheeks.

"Wake up honey, it's time to play."











 

"Bend over!"

"What the is that?"

"No no! You're doing it wrong you dim wit."

"Is it a cactus?"

"THE CATEGORY IS ANIMALS KRIS."

Sehun sighed as he tried to arch his back. He looked pleadingly at Jongin and Jongin shrugged.

"IT IS A SNAKE." Sehun yelled out in frustration.

Kris cocked his head, "Have you ever seen a snake, peanut?"

Sehun pouted as he slumped on the couch next to Baekhyun, who was munching on some dry cereal.

"Let's not play this anymore, how about truth or dare?"

"What are we? Drunk teenagers?"

"Close enough."

Jongin sighed but nodded, "Fine, you ask first."

"Okay....mmmm Sehun!"

Sehun snapped his head in Baekhyun's direction, "Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

Sehun pondered for a while before answering, "Dare."

Baekhyun grinned.







 

"Awh please don't make me do this."

"Rules are rules Sehun."

Sehun pouted, he really did not want to drink a shot of ketchup.

"Nuh uh Sehun, those puppy eyes won't get you anywhere."

Sehun puckered his bottom lip even more and let his ears droop on his head.

" guys what do I do?" Baekhyun tried to avoid looking at Sehun but the younger boy kept whimpering softly.

"Please mommy...." Sehun looked up at Baekhyun, eyes full of fake tears. This was the limit. Baekhyun had always seen the younger boy as another child, obviously not as his actual son. (After all Sehun was dating Jongin) But he had a soft spot for Sehun, and Sehun calling him mom weakened that spot even more. "Awh , alright you don't have to do it."

Kris scoffed, "Weak."

"Have I ever heard you say no to Tao?"

Kris quickly fell silent.

"I thought so."

Kris rolled his eyes, "Let's just watch a movie."





 

"SHUT UP NERDS MOVIE'S STARTING." Tao yelled over the loud chatter. It fell quiet and Tao smirked until he got hit by a piece of popcorn on the back of his head.

He turned, a venomous look in his eyes. Jongin quickly put both hands up in surrender, "That was Sehun." 

Sehun looked up from the popcorn bowl when he heard his name being called. Jongin nudged the younger boy and Sehun sat up, "Yes that was me." He replied with a robotic tone. Jongin smiled and pecked his cheek. Tao rolled his eyes but decided to let it go.

Sehun handed the popcorn over to Suho and snuggled closer to Jongin. They were sitting in rows of 4 in the home theater. Sehun was resting his head on Jongin's lap while the rest of his body was on top of both Kris's and Tao's laps. Jongin ran his fingers through Sehun's soft pink hair and smiled when he saw Sehun's little cat ears twitch in happiness.

Jongin leaned down as Sehun shut his eyes.

"Good night kitten." Jongin whispered as he pressed a gentle kiss on Sehun's lips.