Blackout

Kitten

Jongin had a long day. 
 

First he was incredibly late to his morning class, and then he had issues to judgmental parents who refused to let their kids be taught by some 'gay'. It is true that Jongin usually swung for the other team, but they had no base to accuse him of being gay in the first place. They were just assuming things and that annoyed the out of Jongin. Then he had little heads, aka elementary kids who didn't know the meaning of shut up. Long story short, it was a loooong day. Jongin was looking forward to take a hot bath and relax in his air mattress, perhaps even watch a couple of movies until he fell asleep.

He was not expecting his apartment to be trashed.

There were claws marks everywhere, which didn't make sense. The pillows were all tore up and the couch was ripped to shreds. Jongin's mouth dropped open when he saw plates on the ground shattered.

"S-SehUN!"

Jongin dropped his bags and ran through the apartment, looking desperately for the younger boy. Jongin breathed a sigh of relief when he found him curled up in a closet. 

"Hey you okay?" He asked, gently picking up the boy. He was surprised to see the feline boy in tears.

"What happened Sehun?"

"I-I don't know!"

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I-I..everything turned dark and I woke up to your apartment like this...I am So SORRY KIM JONGIN!"

Jongin flinched as the boy shot up. "I must leave! I did a bad thing. I am very sorry Kim Jongin."

With that, Sehun shot out of Jongin's arms and out the door in seconds. Jongin stared with confusion at the open front door. He snapped back to his senses and dialed up Tao.

"What."

"What is it called when someone does something but it's just black for them?"

"I don't know what your talking about but I think you're referring to a blackout."

"How is a blackout triggered?"

"I don't know! Ask Yixing, he's the one studying to be a doctor. Why are you asking?"

"I think Sehun had a blackout."

"WHAT?!"

"Hyung, he ran away."

"WHAT."