Sleepover

Kitten

"I can't believe we're doing this." Jongin was standing outside with Sehun at 10 at night, in front of Tao and Kris's penthouse.

"Go on kitten, ring the doorbell."

Sehun nodded excitingly and rung the loud doorbell. Jongin could hear it chime through the penthouse.

"I GOT IT!"

He heard Tao's muffled voice from the other side of the door. The door swung open and Tao squealed when he saw Sehun. "Awh, Sehun baby came to visit me!"

"Hi Tao!" Sehun smiled happily as Tao pulled him into a hug.

"He wanted to stay for a sleepover." Jongin said yawning."

"Okay."

Tao pulled Sehun into the penthouse and slammed the door shut in Jongin's face. He blinked, now wide awake. Did Tao just...kidnap Sehun? Jongin shrugged, at least he'll have a quiet night.









 

"PUT IT ON!" Tao yelled as he threw a piece of clothing at Sehun.

Sehun caught it and blinked. "Tao what is this?"

"It's a wolf onesie!!!" Tao yelled while shaking his hands excitingly, causing all his bracelets to clank against each other. Sehun shrugged and slipped it on.

"But I am not a wolf...I have cat ears." Sehun said, very confused. 

Tao smiled at how cute Sehun looked, "It's okay. You can be a wolf for today."

Sehun's face brightened, "Does that mean we can eat meat?!"

Tao gasped loudly, "I have the BEST idea!"

"What what what what?"

"We get takeout...in these onesies."

"YES" 









 

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Shut up Kris."

"You're lucky I love you more than anything."

"Awh babe, I love you too."

Sehun stuffed his hands in his pockets and kicked at a pebble while he listened to the couple quarrel. He giggled as the pebble bounced off the curb and landed on his shoe. The trio were getting weird looks by passing strangers. I mean, if a boy with a wolf onesie, another boy in a panda onesie and a third boy wearing expensive clothing is bound to turn a few heads.

"Where should we go?" Tao asked Sehun. Sehun shrugged and pointed at a random noodle shop. Tao smiled and patted his head

"Stay here, we'll be right back."

Sehun nodded and sat on the curb, waiting for his two friends to come back. He sighed as he picked up a random stick and started playing with loose pebbles. Sehun was worried about one thing, it had been on the back of his mind since Jongin left him with Tao. How was he supposed to sleep?

For almost three months, Sehun had been sleeping next to Jongin. He had grew accustomed to the older's breathing patterns and his warm touch. After the black out incident, Jongin refused to let Sehun out of his sight for more than an hour. Sehun sighed, he felt pathetic. Pathetic because he's probably not going to sleep just because a particular someone wasn't with him.

Little did he know, Jongin was going through the same dilemma.