Trust me

Kitten

"Sehun?"

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut as he heard the front door slam shut.

"Sehun it's me, please open up."

Sehun shook his head, despite the fact that he was under the covers and the door was closed.

"Sehun, don't make me force this door open."

Sehun kept quiet, maybe Jongin would think that he was asleep. Sehun was wrong. Jongin burst through the door using a spare key.

"Sehun....." Jongin whispered.

Jongin could see Sehun was curled up under the covers, shaking with tears.

"Sehun, Sehun, sehun...." Jongin whispered as he neared the fragile boy.

With delicate hands, he lifted the sheets off of Sehun and sat next to him. Sehun turned away from Jongin.

"Don't do that..." Jongin said sighing.

Sehun didn't respond. Desperate times called for desperate measures. Jongin slid his arms around Sehun's torso and pulled the younger boy into his lap. Sehun let out a small whimper as he clung to Jongin. Jongin wrapped his arms tight around Sehun and softly whispered calming words in his ear. Sehun finally stopped crying and he gathered up the courage to turn to Jongin.

"Y-you don't hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"I made your boyfriend break up with you!"

Jongin smiled sadly, "It's okay. Me and him weren't getting along anyway. It was bound to happen."

Sehun sniffed, "But it is true what he said. I am a lowlife rat...I stole and I made you worry and I hurt you and I ..."

Jongin covered Sehun's mouth with his hand. He situated Sehun until each leg was on either side of Jongin's torso. "You are dead wrong Sehun. I took you in because I saw potential. Not because I felt bad for you!"

Sehun buried his head in Jongin's chest, "You are being truthful right?"

Jongin enveloped Sehun in a hug, putting his chin on top of the pink haired boy's head (but avoided the twitching ears.)

"I am being 100 percent truthful. Trust me kitten."