Invasion

Kitten

Jongin's eyes fluttered open as he took a gasp of air. He was suddenly jerked out of sleep and he didn't know why. Jongin felt a small arm around his waist and smiled. He rolled over gently, careful not to disturb the sleeping Sehun. Jongin sighed and moved closer to the sleeping boy.

The window was cracked up, due to the insane hot temperatures at night. But the morning air was cool and crisp. The curtains were being blown open as the morning wind rushed into Jongin's small white room. Jongin watched as Sehun's hair got pushed back slightly because of the wind. His light pink hair contrasting against the white pillows. The blanket was bunched around his torso as his thin, pale arms wrapped around Jongin's tanner arm. Sehun's nose twitched in his sleep and he whimpered a bit, nuzzling closer to Jongin. Jongin fought back a smile and gently Sehun's soft cheek.

The morning sunlight as streaming through the windows, landing right on Sehun's face, giving him an almost angelic glow. His eyelashes fluttered every time he took a deep breath and Jongin was tempted to his lips against Sehun's soft, pink ones. But he decided against it, he loved watching Sehun sleep too much. As the clock hit nine o' clock, Jongin gently patted Sehun's cheek.

Sehun, instead if waking up, leaned into Jongin's palm. Like a little cat. Jongin grinned and pressed a kiss on Sehun's nose. The sudden movement and touch caused Sehun to open his eyes. He whimpered as he closed his eyes again but Jongin pressed another kiss on his cheek.

"Stop...." Sehun mumbled into the pillow.

"Only if you get up."

It took Jongin another ten minutes to get Sehun out of bed and into the kitchen,where he sat on the counter. He was slouching and his eyes were half closed. Jongin put some leftovers in the microwave and walked over to the sleepy Sehun. He positioned himself between Sehun's legs. Sehun leaned forward and rested on Jongin.

Jongin gently shook him, "If you won't get up, I'll kiss you."

Sehun mumbled something incoherent. Jongin shrugged and took the opportunity. Jongin lifted Sehun's chin with two fingers and pulled his face closer to his own. Their lips met gently, Sehun gasped as Jongin tugged him closer. Sehun then lost himself in the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck, pulling him even closer. Jongin smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Sehun's thin torso. They pulled away panting and Jongin rested his forehead against Sehun's. He chuckled as Sehun turned bright red and turned his head to avoid Jongin's eyes.

"Cutie." Jongin whispered before he stole another kiss. 

"Well well well look what we've got here."

"Honey did you get a picture of that?"

"A picture? Babe I got a phone full of pictures."

Jongin jumped away from Sehun when he heard the voices from the dining room.

They turned to see 6 people standing in their kitchen. Luhan was hanging onto Minseok while Baekhyun was grinning widely. Chanyeol was holding a phone in each hand, clearly taking pictures and videos. Tao was hiding behind Kris trying to stop his squealing.

Jongin sighed as he looked back at Sehun who currently looked like he wanted to die of embarrassment. He knew he should have changed the locks on his door.