Cabin

Kitten

Sehun gasped loudly as he pressed his nose against the glass of the window. Jongin on the other hand was groaning in pain due to the younger boy clambering over him to catch a glimpse of the view.

"Ouch kitten, that ing hurt." Jongin hissed as he held his side, where he got brutally elbowed by an overly excited 18 year old. 

Sehun turned to him and pouted. "Sorry Nini."

Jongin smiled and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by his cousin.

"Gross, can you go take your gayness outside."

"Shut up Suho hyung. I'm pretty sure you'll be more than happy to a -"

"OKAY" Baekhyun yelled out, cutting off Jongin.

"Outside everyone!" Chanyeol shouted as he unbuckled his seatbelt. He was the first to shoot out of the car and make a run for the expensive looking cabin.

"Jesus Christ Tao, where are you getting all this money from?" Jongin whistled lowly as he swung an arm around Tao's shoulder.

"Uh please, you actually make a lot of money as a fashion designer."

Tao and Jongin turned around when they heard a loud thumping noise. Jongin burst out laughing when he saw Kris spread out of a pile of leaves. Tao giggled as he helped his clumsy boyfriend up.

"Jongin you little ." Kris growled when Jongin continued laughing. Tao pressed a kiss on Kris's knuckle where he scraped it while making his 'graceful' descent out of the car. "And not to mention, Kris's teaching job brings in a lot of money."

"Surprise." Jongin mumbled.

He screamed when Kris made a lunge for him.

"STOP IT YOU INDECENT BARBARIANS."

Kris froze with Jongin is a headlock when he saw Baekhyun storming towards them.

"Kris drop."

Kris released his arms immediately causing Jongin to fall to the ground.  Jongin groaned as he stood up, rubbing his sore behind. "Dude you just had to drop me on my ."

"You deserve worse."

Baekhyun grabbed both of the taller boys' ears and started to drag them inside the cabin. Due to Baekhyun being at least half a foot shorter than both Kris and Jongin, they were bent down quite a bit.

"Ow ow ow mom ow ow Moooom." The two of them complained as they got dragged inside. Chanyeol burst out laughing when he saw how his husband dragged in the troublesome kids.

"That's what happens when you fight during a family trip kiddos!"