Chocolate

Kitten

"So....what do you want to do?" Tao asked awkwardly as the cat man sat in front of him. Jongin dropped Sehun off, leaving Tao very confused and slightly overwhelmed. Sehun just sat on the couch without moving. Tao waved a hand in front of the boy, "Hey you wanna go shopping?"

Sehun didn't respond.

"I'll get you chocolate."

At the word chocolate, Sehun's eyes widened and his head snapped towards Tao, "Are you serious!? You will buy me chocolate?!"

Tao smiled, proud that he found the younger boy's weakness.

"Yea! Only if you come shopping with me."

Sehun's cat ears wiggled in happiness as he nodded, "I will go shopping with you for chocolate."

Tao giggled at Sehun's cuteness as he wiggled back and forth singing the word chocolate.

"Come on, let's get that beanie on and we're out of here."

Sehun nodded and tugged the beanie back on, covering his light pink ears. Tao led him outside and locked the door.

"Do you want to walk or take my car?"

"WALK."

Tao jumped at the loud response.

"You don't like cars?"

Sehun patted Tao's shoulder as they started their walk to the mall, "I've got a story to tell you!" 













 

"And then! The car came and hit my yarn ball. And that's why I hate cars and I'm scared of them."

Tao chuckled to himself as he shuffled through clothes while listening to Sehun yammer on and on about scary, mean cars. "Sehun do you want something?"

Sehun shook his head, "No thank you, I do not have money."

"Aw it's okay, Tao Hyung will buy it for you."

"You will buy something for me? And the chocolate too?"

Tao ruffled the younger boy's head, "I'll buy you extra chocolate if you pick something out."

Sehun's eyes widened as he rushed off, jumping from rack to rack trying to find the perfect shirt. Tao was humming while checking the prices on a couple shirts when a man slammed a hand down on his shoulder. Tao jumped and screamed as he tried to run away.

"Peach, where are you going?!"

Tao froze when he heard that familiar voice. He turned to see a very tall, amused orange haired man staring back at him. "Oh my god Kris, you gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh no! Does Tao Hyung need to go to the hospital?"

Tao turned to see a horror-stricken Sehun standing behind them. Kris narrowed his eyes at the tiny boy, "Tao who's this."

"It's a long story babe."