University

Kitten

"Sehun how old are you?"

"I am 18."

"Oh so you're only two years younger than Jongin."

Sehun nodded.

Baekhyun leaned closer, "Say....do you li-"

He was cut off by Jongin who walked into his living room with a backpack. "I'm heading off to university mom, can you watch Sehun."

Baekhyun shook his head, "Can't. I have...stuff to do."

Jongin raised an eyebrow, "Oh yea, what stuff?"

"Just...stuff." Baekhyun trailed off, avoided Jongin's state.

Jongin sighed, "Fine whatever, Sehun wanna come along?"

Sehun looked up, eyes bright, "Where are we going?!"

"To my university."




 

Sehun pulled on the bottom of his pink sweater nervously. "I-is it okay if I'm here?" He whispered to Jongin who was happily pulling his books out.

"Yea it's fine, this is my only class today that has a lecture." 

Sehun nodded and sat back uncomfortably. Jongin noticed. He placed a hand on Sehun's thigh. "Hey it's okay, he won't even notice you're here."

Sehun just nodded and scooted the chair closer to the desk. Jongin slid his hand under the desk and took Sehun's hand in his own. Sehun jumped at the sudden movement but he calmed down when Jongin squeezed his hand. He smiled appreciatively at Jongin and held his hand in his lap with both hands. Jongin just opened up his textbook and started reviewing his notes as if holding hands with Sehun was the most normal thing to do. They sat in silence for a few minutes until someone dropped their textbooks on the counter. Sehun jumped at the sudden noise but Jongin the back of his hand to calm him down.

"What up pretty boy."

"Just because we did a song together one time doesn't mean you can keep calling me that."

The honey color haired boy pouted as he sat backwards on the chair, facing Sehun and Jongin.

"Jongdong don't be like that." He whined. His eyes widened when he finally spotted Sehun, who was nervously bitting on his bottom lip.

"Who's this cutie?"

Sehun's head snapped up to see if this strange man was talking about him. Jongin sighed heavily as he flipped the page, "Sehun, Taemin. Taemin, Sehun."

Taemin narrowed his eyes when he saw Jongin's arm leading to Sehun's lap. He peered over the table and smiled widely when he saw Sehun holding tightly onto Jongin's hand with both of his. "Jongiiieeee. Are you forgetting to tell me something."

Jongin sighed and closed his eyes. He counted to ten before picking up his phone. 

"Yello?"

"Minho get your husband, he's being annoying."

"heS NOT MY HUSBAND." 









 

Sehun smiled when he saw Jongin's face light up. Jongin was standing in his dance studio, now free of all classes. "Sehun, this is the dance studio I started with my dance troop from high school."

He motioned to a band of four guys dancing away in the corner.  "That's them."

He pointed to a familiar, "That's Taemin, remember him from this morning? You see that tall boy behind him? That's Yugyeom and next to Yugyeom is Hyuk and behind Hyuk is Hoseok."

Jongin had changed from his jeans to a pair of sweats. "Are you ready to get your mind blown?"