Grapes

Kitten

"Moooooommmm." Jongin was spread out on the couch, lazily watching tv with Sehun by his side. The younger male had his head rested on Jongin's shoulder. Jongin had his arm wrapped around the latter's waist and was throughly enjoying the close proximity between him and the catboy.

Sehun giggled and called out as well, "Moooom."

Baekhyun appeared in a flash, "Yes angel?"

Jongin smirked, "Can I ha-"

"I wasn't talking to you."

Jongin's jaw dropped, "Excuse me mother."

"I was talking to my baby, Sehun."

Sehun wiggled his ears happily and held out two arms, reaching for a hug. Baekhyun squealed with happiness and gave the younger boy a hug that left him panting for air. Baekhyun giggled as he scratched behind one of Sehun's pink cat ears, "Who's a good boy? Hmm?"

"Mom he's not a dog."

"I am a good boy!"

Jongin facepalmed, "Why do I even bother."

It took a while but Jongin finally kicked his mom out of the living room. Although he left muttering 'that punk, this is my house' but at least he left them alone. Sehun giggled before sitting back down next to Jongin but not in their orignal position. Jongin didn't know what overcame him but he had the sudden urge to make contact with Sehun.

"Aw Kitten, don't be so far away." Jongin cooed. Sehun turned to him, cheeks pink.

Jongin smiled before opening his arms, letting Sehun rest his head on Jongin's chest. Sehun purred at the warm contact and snuggled closer to Jongin. At that exact moment, Baekhyun walked in with a bowl of grapes. He froze when he saw Sehun staring at the t.v but Jongin was staring at Sehun, lightly threading his fingers through the latter's soft pink hair. Baekhyun fought back a wide smile and placed the bowl of grapes near Sehun.

"Here you go. I need to finish up some work upstairs so..." Baekhyun scurried away, viciously giggling and clapping his hands.

Jongin raised an eyebrow at his mom's weird behavior but he thought nothing of it. He's witnessed weirder. Sehun popped a grape in his mouth and turned to face Jongin.  Jongin looked down to see Sehun offering a grape to him. Jongin smiled and opened his mouth. Sehun fed him the grape and giggled when Jongin pretended to bite his fingers.

"No! Biting is bad Jongin." Sehun half-scolded.

Jongin just smiled and opened his mouth for another grape. 

Over the past two months of Sehun being with Jongin really made him question everything. Why was he so attracted to his light pink hair? Why was he not affected what so ever by his breakup? Why did he find the younger boy so adorable?

But Jongin had a feeling, a strong one. That all his questions would be answered in time.