Outing

Kitten

"Hurry!" Sehun whined as he stomped his feet.

Jongin chuckled as he tied his shoelaces.  "I'm coming Sehun, hold on."

Sehun fidgeted by the door as Jongin took his sweet time getting ready. "What are we doing today?" Sehun asked when Jongin finally joined him outside. 

Jongin slipped his hand into Sehun's and started walking. "Hmm...we need groceries and I was thinking about dyeing my hair."

Sehun turned to Jongin with a smile, "What color?! Will it be pink like mine?"

Jongin laughed and shook his head, "I was thinking silver."

Sehun nodded and ruffled Jongin's hair, "I am going to miss your brown hair."











 

"So do I just...just walk?"

"Yes Sehun."

"But the doors? I need to push them!"

"No Sehun, just walk."

Sehun stared the double doors, watching them slid open when an old couple walked in. He turned to Jongin who was patiently waiting for Sehun to walk through the doors. "That is not right, why would the doors just open? Are there little men opening the door Jongin?"

Jongin face palmed. He waited for thirty more seconds before walking up behind Sehun. He picked the smaller boy up and carried him through the doors, clearly loosing patience. Sehun giggled as Jongin placed him down. Without another word, Jongin slipped his hand in Sehun's and started walking. They walked through the store, Jongin being productive and Sehun just gaping at all the things in the store. Jongin couldn't help but chuckle at the wonderstruck boy.

This was the first time he had seen anyone so amazed over a grocery store. Jongin was carrying the basket on his wrist as he held onto Sehun tightly. They turned into another isle and Jongin stopped in front of the rows of chicken. He stepped back and looked at all the chicken, trying to find the perfect one. Sehun's gaze wandered until he caught sight of a familiar face.

"Jongin?"

"Hmm."

"What happens when you see someone that you do not want to see?"

"You hide." Jongin responded, not really paying full attention to Sehun's words, he was too immersed in the chicken.

"Jongin....I think we should hide."

Jongin tore his gaze away from the chicken to see what Sehun was rambling about. He looked in the direction Sehun pointed to and froze. At the end of the isle, in front of the spices was a familiar head of black hair. Jongin winced as he saw him pick a spice. He turned to Sehun, "Okay Sehun, we're going to play a game called Avoid Kyungsoo."

Sehun clapped his hands, "I love games! How do you play?"

Jongin groaned, "It's in the name Sehun! You avoid Kyungsoo."

"What happens if we loose?"

Jongin shuddered, he didn't want to find out. 


 

The two boys spent the rest of their time in the grocery store sneaking around like they were in a spy movie. There was a time where Jongin turned quickly into an isle where Kyungsoo was right on the end of, looking at some bakery materials. 
He tripped backwards as he ran into the next isle. 
But ten minutes later, they finished getting everything they needed and checked out. Jongin breathed a sigh of relief as they walked away from the store.

Sehun giggled as he swung their hands, "That was fun! Let's play that again."

Jongin shook his head, "Never again."








 

Jongin's face contorted in pain. Sehun leaned closer, "Are you in pain Kim Jongin?"

Jongin nodded his head as he clenched his teeth.

"Why is he in pain Mr. pretty man?"

'Mr pretty man' chuckled, "Bleaching hurts sweetheart. And my name is not Mr. Pretty man, it's Luhan."

Sehun smiled, "Hello Luhan."

Luhan grinned at Sehun's cuteness and ruffled his beanie clad head. "I'll be back in five minutes." With that, the slender man walked away.

Sehun cocked his head to the side as he stared at Jongin who seemed to be in pain. He turned away to go back to watching spongebob on the tv when he felt Jongin grab at his wrist. Sehun turned around as Jongin pulled him into his lap. Sehun let out a tiny shriek as he landed in Jongin's lap. Jongin wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist and rested his chin in his shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"To distract me."

Sehun turned to the front, hiding his now pink face from Jongin. But Jongin could see it through the mirrors in front of them. The hairdresser, Luhan came back with a bottle of hair dye.  He cooed when he saw Sehun sitting in Jongin's lap.

"You two make such a cute couple!"

Jongin turned red as he shook his head, "W-we're not a couple."

"Okay, and friends just sit in each other laps lovingly."

Sehun tried to get off on Jongin's lap but Jongin stopped him. Sehun wiggled in Jongin's lap, "Jongin let me goooo." He whined.

Jongin shook his head, "No can do, you're staying right here Kitten."

Luhan sighed dreamily, "I can't wait for my boyfriend to come back from his business trip"

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Kim Minseok."

Jongin choked on air and started coughing. He stared at Luhan in surprise. Luhan patted his back, "What the hell? Are you okay?"

"YOU'RE DATING MY COUSIN!?"

Luhan's face lit up as he pointed a finger at Jongin, "Wait...are you Kim jongin?! Minseok's little cousin?"

Jongin laughed as he nodded, "That bastard never told me he was dating someone."

Luhan shrugged, "It's a small world."