Mistakes

Kitten

Jongin paced back and forth as he thought about the kiss he and Sehun shared the night before. The things Jongin would do to feel those soft lips against his. He wanted to tell Sehun how he felt but he younger boy was avoiding him like he was the plague. Jongin groaned and shook his head. He hit a button on his phone and music blasted over the speakers in his studio. Everytime Jongin was stressing over something, he would come to his studio to think.

And now he was just lying on the floor, waiting for his afternoon class to show up, the same class which Sehun was in. In ten minutes, people started streaming in through the door. Jongin sat up when he heard a familiar giggle. Sehun was walking in with Taemin, laughing about God knows what. Jongin smiled when he saw Sehun wearing his sweatpants and shirt.

The younger boy had the habit of only wearing Jongin's clothes, even if Baekhyun bought him his own clothes. He just didn't wear it until Jongin wore it. Sehun caught Jongin's stare and looked away quickly. Jongin sighed and stood up, ready to start the class. 








 

Sehun bent over panting as they finished the routine.

"Anyone who wants to go to the bathroom or buy a drink, now's the time." Jongin announced as he patted his neck dry with a towel. Sehun, along with a pair of girls exited the room. Sehun left because he couldn't be in the same room with Jongin without turning bright red and remembering what happening the night before.

Jongin's lips on his own...the feeling of his chest rising up and down as he slept, the way their hands intertwined as Sehun drifted off to sleep. Sehun shook his head and splashed cold water on his face. He walked out of the restroom as the two girls walked by. They didn't seem to notice that he was right behind them because they started talking about Jongin. 

"Oh my god, he's just soooo hot!"

"I know! Ugh did you see that new kid...Sehan or something."

Sehun held his breath, were they talking about him?

"Oh my god yea! He's like wearing Jongin's clothes? Like what the ?"

Sehun looked down alarmed. They were right, he was wearing Jongin's sweatpants.

"He's so bad at dancing, and like did you see Jongin's hands on his hips last class?"

"Yea! That's gross. I know Jongin is bi but why him?"

The black haired girl scoffed, "He just didn't pick up my hints yet. Whatever, it's not like they're dating."

"Yea would he date that Sehun kid? He seems really whimpy and pathetic."

Sehun's lip quivered as he tried not to cry. He had enough of people pushing him around. First his stupid creator and now these girls. He pushed past the middle of them, causing them to shriek in surprise.

"Oh my god! Sehun how long were you there?!"

Sehun just glared at the girls, trying not to hiss at them. He walked away.

"I think he heard all of it."

"No Sherlock."







 

Jongin took a drink of his water before turning around. He jumped when he saw Sehun right behind him, tears forming in his eyes.

"Kitten? What's wrong?" Jongin placed a hand on Sehun's cheek, wiping a tear away with his thumb. Sehun pushed his hand away and turned his head, avoiding Jongin's touch.

"S-Sehun?"

"I am going home."

With that, Sehun stormed off, glaring at two girls on his way out.

I turned to them confused, "What's with him?"

Sooyoung looked down sheepishly, "He might have overheard us saying some things....."

Jongin let out an aggravated sigh, "You two are going to mop and clean the studio for two weeks."

Jongin ran to Taemin and patted his shoulder, "I have to head out, can you wrap up class for me."

Taemin nodded and walked away. Jongin raced outside, determined to fix the mess that he was in.