Fortress

Kitten

"Niniiii." Sehun whined.

"Whaaat?" Jongin answered with the same tone.

"I'm booreed."

"Then do something."

Sehun whined again and threw a wimpy punch at Jongin's arm. It was 10 o'clock at night and Sehun was laying on the ground, ready to die of boredom. Jongin suddenly sat up from his position on the couch.

"Do you want to make a fortress?!"

Sehun's eyes widened as he sat up as well, "Is it fun?!"

"Hell yea."

 

One hour later: 

"Wanna go try it out?" Jongin asked. Sehun nodded quickly and crawled inside, his tail slightly dragging behind him. Jongin smiled when he heard s gasp from inside the tent. 

"How is it kitten?"

"It's...wonderful!!"

Jongin chuckled and crawled inside as well. The dim light of the lamp in the room made the inside of the tent a dark orange color. Jongin thought ahead and built the fort on his couch, knowing that Sehun would want to sleep in the makeshift fortress. "This is so fun!" Sehun giggled as he hugged a pillow.

"Wanna watch something?" Jongin asked, pulling out his phone.

Sehun nodded and crawled next to Jongin, who was getting ready to lay down. Sehun nuzzled up right next to Jongin, using his chest as his personal head rest. "What do you want to watch?"

"You dancing."

Jongin turned red at Sehun's answer, "What? Really? I just streamed the latest episode of tom and jer-"

"I want to watch you dance." Sehun said confidently. Jongin shrugged to himself before pulling up some of his performances on YouTube. Before he laid down, he tugged off his shirt. The inside of the fort was slowly rising in temperature and Jongin felt like he was being cooked alive. Sehun apparently felt the same way by the way he was pulling at his shirt, but he didn't take it off. 

"You know you can take off your shirt right? It's boiling in here."

Sehun looked down ashamed but tugged off his shirt. He threw it aside but turned his back to Jongin.

"Sehun?"

Jongin crawled behind Sehun, leaving his phone on the ground. "Hey, Sehun what's wrong?"

Sehun wrapped his thin arms around his stomach, as if he was trying to hide something.  Jongin frowned and pulled at his arms. Jongin, being stronger than Sehun, was able to pull his arms away from his body. He gasped when he saw light scars etching across Sehun's chest and down to his waist.

"Sehun....." Jongin whispered as he traced the scars.

"I...I was not a good boy at first. He hit me...until I listened. It is my fault for not behaving."

Jongin whipped a stray tear from his eye and pulled Sehun into his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller boy. "No Sehun, none of that is your fault and there's no need to hide your scars. You're beautiful just the way you are."

Sehun's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he hid his face in Jongin's bare chest. Jongin smiled before he brushed his fingers along Sehun's waist causing the younger boy to laugh. Jongin kept tickling the boy until Sehun fell backwards, causing Jongin to fall on him. Jongin pushed himself off of Sehun, ending up in a push up position. Sehun was laying between his arms and Jongin was mesmerized by his flawless skin. The way his eyes twinkled when he was smiling, his cute nose.... 

Sehun's breath hitched when he realized that Jongin was leaning down. His eyes instinctively fluttered shut. Sehun's grip on the blankets underneath him tightened when he felt Jongin's soft lips brush against his own.