| Chapter 8 | Pleasant surprise.

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk home was awkward to say the least. Jimin was sluggishly plodding. I swear you could mistake him for a Min Yoongi in the morning, but no, this was the happy sun child, Jimin. All Yoongi could do was occasionally look over at him, but he had to focus on the way home, not the man he wanted, oh so bad. 

When the two arrived at Yoongi's home, Jimin looks around in awe. 

"It's so clean!" He says, inspecting the area. 

"Are you trying to say that I'm not clean?" Yoongi asks, raising his fist playfully to 'beat' Jimin up with.

"No, No, I'm just surprised , that's all." Jimin supports his earlier comment. "WAHH!! LOOK IT'S G-DRAGON!" Jimin squeals.

"You're already in a good mood and we haven't even talked yet..." Yoongi utters quietly. Jimin walks around a little more until he stops in his tracks, in front of a locked door with a key in it.

"What's this room? Is it perhaps a room where you keep all your ex's belongings?" For once, Jimin was the one to tease Yoongi.

Yoongi glances at the room, then back to Jimin. "Nothing like that, It's just a room" He says calmly while smiling to himself. 

"I thought he'd be annoyed at what I said? Hmm..maybe not?" Jimin thinks. "Hmmmm, suspicious." Jimin says, walking to the open door straight ahead. 

"What does he think I am? An ogre?" Yoongi mumbles. 

Jimin plops onto Yoongi's couch. "So comfy! I could live here all my life!" Jimin says carelessly. Yoongi covers his mouth to prevent Jimin for maybe seeing his agitated face. "Here? All his life? Hah, I wish. Jimin don't be so reckless with words, Someone might misunderstand"

"Do you have any cider, Yoongi?" Yoongi stares at Jimin.

"You sure get comfortable in someone else's home, huh? And cider? Why not beer or.." Yoongi asks after his somewhat mocking statement.

"I don't like bitter things, especially beer." Jimin replies. 

"Well, just like any normal man, I don't have any, but there's a liquor store downstairs. I can go get you some because I feel like treating you today, Jiminie. Stay right there." Yoongi says after leaving the room. Jimin huffs his hair out of his face and crosses his arms. 

"I am normal!" He defends just as Yoongi leaves.

While Yoongi's out buying cider for him, Jimin inspects his house further. He peers into his kitchen. Spotless. His bedroom. Neat. Even his bathroom. Tidy. He soon stumbles across the locked door. Jimin, being a curious little kitten, decided he wanted a sneak peek, JUST BECAUSE HE'S WORRIED ABOUT HIS EX'S PRIVACY BEING EXPOSED, THAT'S IT...he turns the key.

The door opens by itself slowly. Jimin wasn't ever like this, he was just...interested in Yoongi. He holds the door and takes a little sneak peak into the room. Once his eyes lay upon the room the door opens even wider and Jimin stands, eyes wide with amazement. The room is messy, paper balls everywhere and many pens on the floor, guessing that they're used. Jimin spots a keyboard and a computer right beside it. The computer was on, but the screen was black. He looks around some more in this wonderful room and notices a few plaques and some posters on the wall too. Jimin comes closer to one of the plaques. "Suga" Jimin says aloud. "An underground rapper named Suga? Who's that? Does Yoongi like this guy?" Jimin asks himself, eyeing the plaque some more. 

"Aish he'll be back soon." Jimin says after he walks out. He closes the door and locks it, making sure in his mind that he didn't touch anything. "It was just a look, nothing more. Just a peak stimulated by my curiousity. That's right." He says, sitting back down on the couch, slouching in boredom.

As if just on queue, an unlocking noise was heard. Jimin takes hold of the top of the couch and peers up towards the door. Yoongi walks in with two cans of cider and some wine. 

"I'm back, I bought two cans, is that alright?" He thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter