| Chapter 13 | Delusional?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's P.O.V.

 

Yoongi had been watching Jimin run back and forward for quite some time now. Jin was still out sick, and for three days too. So because of this, Jimin is stuck doing all of Jin's work. Yoongi sighed dramatically to grasp Jimin's attention while he was walking by. Jimin stops in his tracks.

"Yoongi, Stop it." He says for like the twentieth time. Yoongi clicks his tongue at the younger's impoliteness to his elders.

After that, Yoongi still didn't get up to leave. In fact, he spent his time 'carefully' by continuously bothering Jimin for a bit. A perfect example of his annoyance to Jimin is when orders a drink, and just as it's being brought to him, he changes his mind. 

And why is he doing this you ask? Well of course it's because he finds it amusing. We've talked about his weird es right? You know, the ones where he finds literally anything about Jimin attractive when he's fuming? Yep. Yoongi really is a strange one.

Eventually, Jimin got tired of Yoongi.

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's drink and poured a ton of salt into it. He smirked evilly . Jimin chose to get back at Yoongi by acting reprehensive. These two were always at it. 

Anyway, it's currently 11:45 and there are no customers, apart from the 'beloved' Min Yoongi. Jimin walks out into the dining room where Yoongi is seated and smashes the drink onto the table. 

"Here. Thanks for your patience, loyal customer" Jimin speaks through gritted teeth.

"Hmff. It's about time, I almost filed a complaint." Yoongi replies, bringing his drink up to his lips. 

He takes a gulp of it and quickly drops the drink. He makes the face of a baby getting fed something terrible before looking up at Jimin. He stares coldly.

"Go home." Jimin says, picking up the drink, looking uninterested in Yoongi's annoyance.

"You're not getting away with this, Park Jimin." Yoongi looks him deep in the eyes, promising to get his revenge.

 

Jimin closes up the restaurant at exactly 12:00 a.m. If there's one good thing about Jimin, he's always precise with timing. For some crazy reason, Yoongi was still there, too. 

Now, he's still walking halfway home with Yoongi. Jimin walks ahead, trying to ignore Yoongi.

"Take me to see a movie." Yoongi says out of the blue. His voice low and seducing.

"I beg your pardon?" Jimin turns to face Yoongi.

"You know, as an apology for being a brat to me."

"Uh, yeah, no. I am NOT going on a date with you. No way!" Jimin replies

Yoongi stares out towards the nature in front of him. "Remember when you poured a bunch of salt into a customer's drink? Oh poor owner Jin will be destroyed after he hears my complaint." He blackmails.

Jimin's eyes can clearly reflect rage towards Yoongi. Despite that, he gives a slow, disapproving nod.

"Good boy! Text me the details later." Yoongi says, rubbing Jimin soft hair. He then walks away like nothing happened. 

Jimin could only see his back, but he could just imagine the smug look he probably hid behind his motionless face.

"Why does he only pick on me?" Jimin says audibly.

 

Taehyung's P.O.V. 

 

Taehyung is sitting on a bench in the park that him and Jimin always hung out in. His appointment with Jimin was postponed to Friday due to Jin's sickness.

Taehyung sighed. He looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter