| Chapter 28 | Hey, Hey, You, You, I can be your boyfriend.

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's P.O.V

 

Being on stage again had reignited a fire that was long missing in his soul. To put it simply; it felt amazing to be back. Heck, even Yoongi looked relieved from his own drama. Although most people at this gathering were underground rappers, this all felt real, as if they were proffessionals. This is something that Namjoon loved and appreciated. Hoseok loves the attention. That's why these gatherings grew on him, he felt happy being noticed for his talent. Yoongi also just happened to get stress relief from performing his phenomenal compositions. That's how the two met Hoseok, being back up on 'stage' brought back these precious memories.

But damn, was Namjoon's attention drawn to the magnet that was Seokjin. Namjoon's muse- yes, cheesy. However, this man gave meaning to Namjoon's existence. Love can make miracles happen. Jin was staring at Namjoon from afar with beady, engaged eyes. The chocolate coloured orbs had begun slowly melting Namjoon's concentration.

By the end of their performance, Namjoon's mind and body are still both glued to Seokjin's presence. Fighting with himself, he finally reaches a decision; to confess. 

Confessions aren't easy. They take courage and some offer an honnourable reward; rejection. If anyone can pick themselves up after rejection- that's not just admired, but also a reward to oneself. Okayyy, so maybe Namjoon was being a little too philosophical about the whole idea of rejection, but all he knew was that this was his time. He just needed to deal with the pressure by keeping his brain at work.

Hoseok and Yoongi had begun leaving the stage, still unaware of Namjoon's plans.

"Everyone, I've got a little something to share, if that's okay with you all." Namjoon voices, receiving an outstanding approval. The other two band members glance at one another then at Namjoon, who just smiles in responce. After Hoseok getting the message, he pulls Yoongi offstage.

Namjoon's attention goes back to the crowd, specifically to Seokjin.

"This is a song I wrote for someone really special to me. We've been through a lot, too much for my liking even- as friends. Every show I put on, this person's always in the back of my mind, cheering for me. This person's here today, too." He explains the backstory to the song he wrote.

Everyone in the crowd starts peering around at no one in particular, but trying to find someone who stands out. Jin's eyes never peeled off of Namjoon.

"Without further ado, please enjoy and, thank you." He finishes softly, getting ready for his song.

He opens his mouth, vocalising his thoughts.

(A.N: "Something" by Rap Monster. ^-^)

"Stop right there, please don''t come over

I know I can't do this, I know it too well

But I fall for ya, so I call for ya

Oh my boy, for ya I want to walk with you

It wasn't right since the begining and since earlier

I didn't even know you were in my heart, I don't care.

Oh, when I'm with you, alone with you

I can't shake off the discomfort

But oh, I'm forgetting you,

I keep forgetting you.

You cannot hide coughs and love, baby.

Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter