| Chapter 31 | So Suga Sweet

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

Jimin's at ease. Just being in Yoongi's arms makes him feel this way. He can't put it into words. Only a few months ago he despised Yoongi, albeit, it was because he didn't want to give him a chance after his father. Fast forward a few weeks, and Jimin's head over heels for the latter. They were never really friends, but Yoongi loved riling Jimin up. If it wasn't for his confidence and annoying yet so kissable mouth, they probably wouldn't even be wrapped in each other's arms.

He may be rude and inconsiderate in words, but his actions beg to differ. Such cold hands, yet such warm and cuddly hugs. Such foul language, yet such loving and gentle kisses. Such dark eyes, yet soul so legible in them. Jimin could go on for hours- years.

Jimin smiles into the crook of Yoongi's neck. Being glued to each other for quite a few minutes, Yoongi gets a little sheepish, so, he reluctantly lets go of Jimin, though still wanting his breath to tickle his skin. Looking deep into Jimin's eyes, he looks like he wants to come out with something-anything he's had on his mind. Jimin eyes the boy carefully, not wanting to scare him away with facial expressions. 

He opens his mouth to get something out, speaking in whispers "I'm sorry, Jiminie. Please don't think of me as you think of my father.". He caresses Jimin's left cheek earnestly, soon reaching up to play with his ear. Jimin leans into the touch contently, hearing the pain in Yoongi's voice.

 

The two spend some time just admiring each other before Yoongi suddenly jerks his head towards the monitor. Jimin follows his eyes, all the way down to the corner of the screen where the time was displayed. With pursed lips, Jimin glances back to Yoongi, knowing what's coming next. His hands rest on Jimin's waist, looking up at the younger. "Jimin."

"No." He rapidly answers back.

"Jiminie~" 

"Don't wanna hear it."

"You need to get back, it's lat-" Yoongi gets cut off by a petite finger gracefully brushing over his cat-like lips.

"Hyung."  He purses his lips, striving for a cute look.

Yoongi sighs. He didn't think Jimin pouting would take this much control over his body. "Well then...what do YOU want to do?" He asks, a little agitated. 

"I want to stay here. For the night. Tonight. In your arms." Jimin calmly explains.

"No." 

"Hyung!" He pouts again, only this time closer to throwing a tantrum.

Yoongi knits his eyebrows together, contemplating. He's not stupid. He knew what Jimin wanted all along since he hadn't moved away from their embrace, which was long ago. Obviously Jimin's an angel, so his innocence in his words is compelling. What's even more compelling is his damn body so close to the for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter