| Chapter 5 | Acquaintances

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

Monday morning, Jimin's room. Jimin's been tossing and turning in his bed for five hours straight. His mind keeps wandering off into the mystery drama he's been binge watching on the internet. A character got harrassed and bullied and suddenly disappears, and since the last episode he saw, he couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities. Jimin lays on his side, orange hair a mess. He slowly opens his eyes to see the light of day coming from the window. When Jimin sleeps, he usually hugs something - anything he can lay a finger on. This time, it was the usual lonely pillow on the other side of the bed. He steadily gets up and rubs his eyes. His alarm clock continues to beep away while Jimin just peers at it. He eventually comes to his senses and stops the alarm clock.

"Should I call in sick? I really don't want to go today..." Jimin repeats to himself over and over in his head. "No, this is my Boss AND best friend Jin we're talking about." Jimin says to himself as he exposes his lower body to the cold air around. 

He stomps over to the bathroom and takes a quick morning shower. Jimin then strolls over to the dresser in his room, feeling relaxed from his warm shower. Jimin's now wide awake and ready for the day. This usually happened, Jimin wasn't much of a morning person, but his routine at night was to sleep a lot later than he really should. He checks his phone. Nothing apart from a notification on his social media Hoseok tagged him in. A sudden jealousy ran down his spine when he saw the photo he was tagged in. It was a photo of Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok linking arms doltishly. Soon after a slight chuckle escaped Jimin's mouth. Yoongi looked so silly, flashing his gummy smile. Jimin was happy for Hoseok and Taehyung, but sometimes he also wishes he was there too. He gets that not everything is possible but he wants to help his parents out as much as he can. Jimin finally snaps out of his daze and now suddenly feels useless. He decides to shrug it off for now, because work is in an hour and he can't be late.

Jimin makes his way down to the bus stop right beside his apartment block. He sits and waits for the bus to come. Finally, after a few minute long wait, the usual bus comes to pick up some passengers. Jimin finds a window seat and sits down, taking his phone out of his pocket. He stares at he I.D on his phone, 'Momma'. His fingers get closer and closer to the call button. He wants to know how his ol' parents are doing now, since it's been almost a month, but he doesn't want to disturb them. Suddenly, a vibration comes from his phone as the exact same I.D pops up on his phone screen. He quickly slides to answer.

"Mother! How are you?!" 

"Chimie! Son, we're doing pretty well at the moment!" Jimin could hear a healthy voice from the other line, thankfully. 

"Mother, I have so much to fill you up on" 

"We do too, Chim Chim. Thank you so very much for helping us. We're so grateful and proud of you!" His mother says over the phone.

"You know I'd do anything for you." Jimin answers, grinning happily.

"Dear, we'd like to come visit you on Thursday. To properly thank you, and we also have some important news." Jimin froze. He knew when his parents used the word 'news', something bad usually followed. Jimin gulped audibly.

"S-sure! I'm excited for the day we meet! I must go now, talk to you later! Say hi to that young troublemaker brother of mine and Dad too! Love you." Jimin hangs up and hurriedly walks up to the front of the bus to get off. The bus stops right outside the restaurant and Jimin hops off.

Jimin arrives and salutes his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter