| Chapter 19 | H2O

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's P.O.V.

 

Hoseok casually walks around the dance studio he's been dancing in since he'd moved to Seoul. It's situated on a university campus, and it allows the public to enter during certain hours of the day. This is the only thing that Hoseok loves; dancing, which he's able to do here. Of course, he also raps during his routines, because he finds that it helps him. It's been an ongoing passion for around six years.

He paces around, gulping his water down. He feels a cold, refreshing liquid enter his body as he pants, feeling numb from all the sharp movements. There's beads of sweat in his hair as well as streams of sweat running down his face. However, this unsatisfied Hoseok chooses to start all over again. He jogs slowly to his phone and speakers, and plays the same song on repeat.

He clicks his fingers for rhythm and soon enough begins to move according to his choreography. 

Hands. 

Check.

Legs.

Check.

Torso.

Check.

Everything's moving so on time and precisely. His legs part as his hands swiftly move across his upper body. 

Suddenly, Hoseok hears a door close. He turns his in the direction of the intruder, never missing a move. He soon notices Hyun Ae standing near the door with a smile on her face. She claps as the song ends and Hoseok's choreography finshes also.

"You've got some y moves!" She jokes.

"Well, it's a work in progress..." Hoseok replies with a bland tone. 

"I like it so far!...maybe there's just one thing that you might change?" She complements.

"Hmm...there's something missing." He says as he watches Ae put down her books and bag near the speakers. She walks over and rolls her sleeves further up. She stands beside Hoseok.

"Go on, teach me." She smiles. Hoseok blinks twice but ends up replaying the tune.

 

After a couple of tries, Ae has the gist of things.

"Maybe instead of swinging your arm in the air here, you could keep it hanging onto your belt...like so?" She demonstrates.

Hoseok's face lightens up. He nods and tries it out. From there on, he makes a few adjustments with the generous help of Hyun Ae. By now, the two are both sweating profusely. Ae gasps for air as she drinks from her almost empty bottle.

Hoseok notices and gestures for her to hand over her bottle to him. She does so and shyly peers at him filling up her bottle halfway with the water from his. This is a pretty silent process - Ae's nervousness making it kind of awkward.

"Hm." He hums. Ae takes back her bottle and bows her head. 

"Don't do that. We're friends." He smiles as she nods j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter