| Chapter 3 | Is it love?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's P.O.V.

 

Hoseok's the last one to arrive at 'The Duck' because he had something completely crazy and life changing happen to him. This happened about twenty minutes ago while he was walking down to the restaurant to meet up with Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung.

"Hey guys! Guess what?! You won't believe what just happened!" Hoseok shrieks excitedly. Everyone's heads shoot towards him, some giving an unforgiving glare for being late. "Chillllll. I was just invited to become a model by a rather fetching lady!" He says, trying to sound posh. He takes out the card he got and shows it to everyone. Hoseok then takes a seat next to Jin. Everyone's pushing and shoving to check out the card, obviously surprised that HOSEOK 'the horse' would get such a job offering. The only person not smiling, actually, looking confused was Taehyung. Hoseok noticed. "Is Tae a little baby who doesn't understand what a job is?" Hoseok teases. "No...actually I got the exact same business card earlier." He says shuffling around in his pocket, searching for the card. When he finds it, he takes it out and compares his card to Hoseok's just in case he got something wrong. Hoseok leans in to see Taehyung's card too. "Isn't this great?!" He yelps merrily. 

For the longest time Hoseok's wanted to get out of that store and get away from retail jobs as a whole. It's just that everytime he applied, he's never got a responce back. It wasn't his fault he wasn't qualified 'enough', although he could learn pretty quickly. He just needed a chance. This here modeling job was his only chance. And it would be even better if he had a friend come in and experience it with him. It would just be dope. Hoseok just had to face once obstacle : Taehyung's 'phobia' of work. 

"I can finally get a good pay if I work hard for this! Taehyung didn't you say you felt burdened always asking your family for money? This is your chance too!" Hoseok says, doubting that Taehyung will agree. But he still had this glimmer of hope inside that TaeTae would actually do it. Taehyung nods a "No can do" nod and looks down. "I don't want to work" Taehyung says quietly. Hoseok's flower of hope quickly wilts and he frowns, as does Jin and Jimin. "Why not? Didn't you say a Leonardo Di- something look alike gave you the card earlier?" Jimin struggles getting that one sentence out. Taehyung bites his bottom lip. "Aish...Stop looking at me like that, you horse." Taehyung says, unable to avoid his best friend's piercing stare. His eyes are those of a puppy dog's, big and pleading. Hoseok watches as Taehyung breathes out a deep, long sigh. "Fine, but only until I become strained. Then, I'm gone like a cat being chased by a dog." Taehyung says, regret is all over his face, but no one really cares at this point. Jin cheers along with Jimin, and Hoseok hugs the life out of his best friend.

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

Namjoon hears a door open and quickly shouts a "Welcome home" from his room. He's laying down on his bed, watching some cooking show. He got really bored waiting for Jin to come home, so it was already two a.m when he glanced at his watch. He walks out, only to see a sweaty Jimin with a drunk Jin on his back and Jin's stuff in his hand. Namjoon helps Jin off Jimin's back and looks at Jimin, suspiciously. "What happened that made him THIS intoxicated, it's unusual?" Namjoon asks. "Find out for yourself." Jimin guys Namjoon. "He couldn't stop talking about this subject so much that he got drunk?" Namjoon asks, but it's too late since Jimin is hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter