| Chapter 4 | It's on.

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V.

 

Hoseok shakes Taehyung excitedly. "Tae, we're here. C'mon!" They both head in, showing the cards to the office. The secretary calls someone downstairs to come get the two. While they both wait, they spot a tired Min Yoongi sitting on a chair. "Yoongi! What're you doing here?" Hoseok asks. Taehyung just stands there awkwardly. Hoseok and Jin knew both Namjoon and Yoongi, while Taehyung and Jimin barely did. Jimin holds this strange grudge towards Yoongi but that's about it. "I got an invitation to become a part time model." Yoongi says, confused. "Why are you two here?" he continues. "We're in the same boat." Taehyung replies.

Suddenly a woman approaches and starts talking to the three confused boys. "Hello, I'm Stella, I work at Star Magasine, would you like to come in?" She smiles. The three stand up and are led to the fourth floor. Then, they are led into a room with a familiar lady. "Welcome you three." Amber says looking up from her notes. "Hi Amber!!" Hoseok squeals and shakes her hand, while Yoongi and Taehyung just smile. "Take a seat." She continues. The three pull a chair each and sit down comfortably. "So, we won't need any interviews. We just want to test your ability and know if you are available on the following days ; Wednesday and Sunday from 11:00 to 15:00." Amber reads. Taehyung and Hoseok nod in approval and Yoongi says that he's only free on Wednesdays. Amber ticks off the times and smiles. "Well then, follow me." She stands up and leads the three to another group of people.

"Everyone, these are Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung." She points to each of the boys. Hoseok smiles triumphantly, Yoongi waves and gives a half assed smile while Taehyung smiles nervously. "They are three new models so please make them feel at home. Now I'll assign partners to train and show the boys around." Amber continues. "Lina, you'll show Hoseok around. Alex, you'll show Yoongi, and Jungkook you look determined, so you'll get Taehyung." Amber chooses as she writes the names on her notepad. Taehyung lays eyes on the shining boy yet again. Taehyung's feeling scared and confused. His mind keeps telling his heart to stop beating so fast.

Jungkook runs over to Taehyung. "I knew you'd come! I'm Jeon Jungkook. and you're Taehyung?" The boy asks after introducing himself. "I-I'm Kim Taehyung, n-nice to meet you...again." Taehyung says skittishly. Jungkook chuckles. "I'm twenty three years old, and you?" He asks as he starts walking to show Taehyung around. "I-I'm twenty four." Taehyung replies, following his partner. "Ah, so that means you're my hyung?" Jungkook utters, giggling. Taehyung just nods shyly. "Mmmh."

The two slowly get away from the crowd of people and are alone walking around. There's a silence before Jungkook suddenly speaks up. "Kim Taehyung, you better not stand in my way." Jungkook says glaring coldly at the elder. "Huh?" Taehyung stumbles before Jungkook comes to a stop and looks towards him. "Why the sudden personality change?" Taehyung thinks. Jungkook walks back towards him, bringing his face closer. "You'll never be any better, so I suggest you give up before I stop playing nice." Jungkook says after turning back around to walk away. "This is big trouble all right..." Taehyung says aloud, scratching the nape of his neck. He doesn't quite understand it, but his heart is somehow beating faster and louder than earlier. He also feels his ego burning with a desire to prove Jungkook wrong and get the last laugh, after all, Taehyung is competitive. "Bring it on, Jungkook."

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

It was six in the evening and Jimin was heading home. He wanted to get home already and eat Jin's homemade lunch so badly. He suddenly bumps into somebody and quickly looks up and says a quiet 'sorry'. Turns out he bumped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter