| Chapter 29 | The dark in need of light.

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's P.O.V

 

Hoseok may have just crossed the line between energetic and sugar-crazed child. Maybe it was because it felt so good to finally have Namjoon back in their 'squad'. However, it may have also been the small amount of alcohol he consumed earlier and dopamine exploring his body.

Now all that's left to do is to get home to a sleeping Hyun Ae. Hoseok fulfilled his promise, he helped Ae with her exam. Although, to be honest with himself, he had a hard time too. On one hand, it was his pure kindness that urged him to help, on the other hand, he helped her mostly to somehow discuss plans to expose her boyfriend. 

Okay, so perhaps that's a little evil on Hoseok's behalf, albeit the dirty er deserves everything he's gonna get from Hoseok soon. Even after crushing a few bones, twisting his tongue and shoving that man's agressive behaviour up his , Hoseok still won't be satisfyed. Never in his entire life has he met anyone like him. 

Hoseok cares. Not just for his friends, but people who need his help. Chances of becoming a therapist, I think so!

 

Looking to his left after pondering for like two years, he notices that Yoongi's skipped his way out of the area as if Hoseok had friends to be with. Well, he did have friends, Hoseok can't bear being alone for more than a few hours. He just wanted to share this moment with that trash, but no, he decides to abandon his hope, his angel. Hoseok's disappointed.

"Oh well, maybe he's tired...and anyway I have Jooniepie." His lips curve into a smile, as he looks down at his watch. "It is after midnight after all." He concludes, dashing away to some underground rappers he'd mingled around with before.

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

Jimin had been pacing around Yoongi's apartment for quite some time. Jimin believed that his stubborn boyfriend had some major explaining to do. 

First of all, for being rude and leaving on his BOYFRIEND'S birthday of all days and second, for making Jimin feel so guilty for stomping his way over here. 

What's worse is that the boy wasn't even at home. After all of Jimin's attempts at calling him in hopes for an answer, and it working to no avail, he had to send Jungkook home and go look for him himself.

So, only twenty minutes ago was Jimin standing outside Yoongi's door, trying to pick his lock without looking suspicious.

"Ugh! This boy, I swear! If it wasn't for his cuteness when he's mad, I wouldn't have been here!" He reasons aloud, knowing himself that Yoongi's more than just a pretty face and cute attitude to him. 

Jimin feels hopeless. He doesn't feel like snooping around his house right now. Nor does he feel like relaxing and taking in Yoongi's scent filling the air. He wants Yoongi to come here, spill the beans already and hold him tight so that they can finish their damn business! Jimin is ragin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter