| Chapter 2 | Stalker?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

The bell rings indicating that a meal is ready. Jimin quickly walks over to get it. Fridays are always busy, since it's the day before the weekend. Jimin doesn't usually expect less than fifty customers for the whole day. Jimin's a people person, so being a waiter is perfectly fine with him since he's quite charismatic. He grabs the two plates of food as Jin says what table it's for. Jimin nods and goes out into the huge room full of people, trying to spot table twelve. He finds it and groans. 

"Of course Min Yoongi finds his way into my life yet again." Jimin thinks.

As he walks to the table of two, he makes no eye contact with Yoongi at all. He reaches the table and starts speaking. "Sorry for the wait, ceaser salad?" He asks as a boy with blond hair and dimples answers. "here you go, enjoy your meal, Namjoon." Jimin smiles at the boy as he places the other dish on Yoongi's side of the table. He bows then walks away. However he heard a voice call out to him. 

"Jiminie-ah, I asked for my steak to be medium rare." The mint haired boy says, smirking. An annoyed orange haired Jimin turns around, face flaming with anger. "This is medium rare, sir. Please try not to disturb  me if there isn't anything wrong. As you can see we are very busy." Jimin says, trying to keep his cool. He walks away. 

When he enters the kitchen again, new orders have arrived and he continues working, still irritated. Suddenly his phone starts vibrating while he's walking over to the next table. He hands the order to the customers and quickly rushes to the kitchen checking his phone. 

"Yonguk..Again?" Jimin looks at his phone disappointed. His phone has six missed calls and thirteen new messages from the same person. 

"Aish" Jimin says pouting. Recently Jimin had been dating men. He didn't know when he started being interested in them, but all he knew was that he was. Anyway, Yonguk was one of his latest partners for three weeks. Jimin got a little creeped out by his clinginess at first but then it increased the more they dated. Jimin came to hate it when he wasn't trusted and always being held onto EVERYWHERE, so he had to end it about a week ago. Ever since then, he woke up to texts and messages everyday. They just never stopped. Yonguk also constantly visited The Duck and his house. Jimin just can't stand it anymore. He puts his phone back into his pocket of his apron that he just put on. He heads into the kitchen to help Jin out for a while.

The restaurant eventually cools down by ten in the evening. Jimin sits down at the table near the kitchen and looks down at his phone, which just beeped with a new message. He felt so guilty for never answering that it was practically eating him alive. He slouches into his chair. 

"I'm outside the restaurant." It reads. Jimin looks through the glass. He sees a short, dark haired figure standing outside looking pissed off. Jimin knew he was about to get it...but he didn't want Jin to know about it. Therefore, Jimin snuck out through the main door where Jin couldn't see him. Jimin hopes that it'll settle down after this talk.

 

Yoongi's P.O.V.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi had been in the restaurant for a while. Almost three whole hours. No one complained though, because they all knew that Jin and Namjoon knew each other and were very close. The two were having a conversation when Yoongi noticed an orange haired boy walk out to meet some midget. His smirk turned into a frown immediately. Namjoon noticed, obviously.

"If you like him so much, why don't you just say it? Seems like he's already taken to me." Syas Namjoon, low-key staring at Jin in the kitchen.

"To me it seems that guy's a burden to Jimin, and quit it! I don't like him like that!" Yoongi says, eyes turning cold. 

"You're in denial." Namjoon mutters.

The two watch as suddenly, the black haired man slaps Jimin. Yoongi quickly stands up, shooting towards the doors. As he opens the front door the shortie glares at him. Yoongi quietly walks towards a gibbering Jimin and hugs him from behind.

"What do you have against my Jiminie?" Yoongi asks glaring back. Jimin goes stiff when he hears the voice. He's suddenly silent too.

"Jimin? You've moved on? So quick?" Asks the pouting man, looking seriously at Jimin.

"Yahh, if you broke up it shouldn't be your business, right?" Yoongi says. He always saw that guy hanging out with Jimin. Yoongi just thought that Jimin was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter