| Chapter 15 | Sneak Peek

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Jungkook and Taehyung's shoot is now over. The two say thanks and head back over to the dressing room. Inside, is a still sleeping Min Yoongi.

Taehyung shakes the sleeping figure as Jungkook loosens his tie, not showing much concern.

"Yah?! Why are you even here? It's Sunday!" Taehyung asks, not so calmly.

"Mhmf...ever heard of a day off, pabo?" A grumpy Yoongi mumbles. 

Taehyung shrugs and heads to change his clothes. Yoongi and Taehyung had gotten closer because of modelling, and Taehyung can see why Jin always hangs around him.

Jungkook looks at the time on his phone and grabs his bag. He waves goodbye sweetly to surrounding co-workers and heads out the doors.

For the first time ever Jungkook has to walk home, but only because he told Nathaniel to stay at home and rest for a while.

"Aren't I just great?" Jungkook says proudly to himself.

He reaches a traffic light and leans on the pole, waiting for the green man to appear. A second later, Junngkook suddenly sniffs a familiar smell. He turns his head to the left. He soon spots a blank-faced Taehyung. 

Jungkook loudly gasps, then ahems to take attention away from his prior, overly-exaggerated sounds. Taehyung snaps out of his daze and side eyes Jungkook. His eyebrows then raise as he turns to fully face him in realisation.​

"Kookie!" He exclaims. Jungkook huffs, noticing that the red man had finally turned green. He hurries forward, completely ignoring Taehyung.

Upon reaching the road that he lives on, her turns around to yet again catch a glimpse of Taehyung.

"Quit following me, You monkey!" Jungkook says impulsively.

"I'm not." Taehyung replies almost instantly.

"You are too!" Jungkook sticks out his tongue and sprints away.

 

Taehyung's P.O.V.

 

"Wah! This place looks so beautiful! Too bad only rich people can afford these houses." He whispers to himself.

Suddenly, Jungkook comes to a halt. The slightly taller bumps into his back.

"Oof." Is all that escapes his mouth.

"You have reached your destination." Can be heard by the two. Jungkook glares at Taehyung.

"Excuse me?" He then says.

"Uh...I was kinda summoned here." Taehyung half explains. Jungkook looks at him as if he's crazy, his eyes wide and disbelieving.

"My son!" A woman's voice exclaims as heels can be heard clonking on the steps. The woman runs up to Taehyung and hugs him tightly.

 

The two are inside, sitting at a large table awkwardly. Taehyung's mother smiles as Jungkook's comes in with some pasties on a plate. An awkward silence holds for quite a while. Taehyung keeps looking at and away from the pasties, nervously. He really wants to try one. Meanwhile, Jungkook is sitting with his arms crossed and straight in his chair, glaring at him. Taehyung rolls his eyes subtly.

"So. Why am I here, exactly?" Taehyung asks.

"Well I thoguht you'd be lonely in that tiny apartment, and Jo was kind enough to let us both stay here."  Taehyung's mother says, as Jo nods. 

Jo slaps Jungkook's leg as he flinches. 

"Introduce yourself, Jungkookie." She utters. 

Taehyung smiles at his nickname.

Jungkook suddenly stands up. "No need for introductions." He then walks away.

Taehyung shrugs as the two moms look at him with sparkling eyes.

"Wahhh! My son's never been so cold to someone before! He looked so cool!" Jo exclaims. 

Taehyung's mom nods. "Sooo why does he act like that towards you?" She then asks.

"Um. We work together. I don't really know why either, it's just kind of been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter