| Chapter 30 | First Love.

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

Yoongi then leads Jimin down the hallway and positions Jimin to stand facing the locked door. He slings his arm around, grabbing ahold of Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin's gotten seriously curious by now, so maybe it won't do any harm to at least receive his present, albeit, he might not even accept it.

Yoongi's hand grazes the lock, quickly turning it, and revealing his messy studio once again for Jimin's eyes to see. Jimin mimics a fake gasp. Having seen this room once before, it hasn't really changed; maybe a few more pages were actually cleaned up from the floor. Infact, it looked cleaner than before. With Yoongi's arm still slung around him, he carefully leads him in, closing the door and seating Jimin on the comfy, leather chair. He himself grabs a cheap stool from the corner of the room, as if he was actually prepared to have someone else in here.

Yoongi shakes the mouse a little, causing the black screen to illuminate Jimin stares at Yoongi and his sharp movements, amazed. His mint-haired boy grabs a set of fancy looking headphones and merely shoves them into Jimin's arms, probably hinting that he's anxious. Jimin slides the headphones on his head, as indicated, sill lowkey peering at the boy. 

Yoongi turns to Jimin with a sheepish smiles before asking if he's ready.

Jimin gulps, nodding.

Then, as if the two understood each other just by looking at the other, Yoongi shifts his eyes to the screen again, clicking onto the audio file. He lifts one leg over the other, letting his hands rest on top of his right knee. The other leg shakes up and down, indicating a nervous habit. He doesn't look Jimin in the eye just yet.

The moment that Yoongi clicked on the audio file, a soft piano melody plays. Jimin glances at the piano beside the monitor. He's suddenly got shivers, being greeted by a soft, yet gruff voice enticing him, ears flutering in pleasure. As the lyrics process in Jimin's brain, his face still paralyzed into a shook one. His eyelids wide awake, divulging his brown orbs, and his lips parted as he examines the words carefully, realising that Yoongi's referring to a first love.

Yoongi's finally gained some amount of courage to take a peep at Jimin, analysing his expression, all while his toes wiggle around in discomfort.

 

Upon getting used to Yoongi's calm growls exclaiming his adorati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter