| Chapter 12 | Good meal? Bad meal?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V.

 

Jin lays in bed, feeling worse than ever. His feet and hands are cold, but all of his body is as hot as fire. He waits patiently for Namjoon to return.

"Aish! Maybe I should've gone to work, it's already the third day I've missed..." He says as he curls up into a ball.

By the time Namjoon got home, Jin was already asleep, like a little puppy. Namjoon walked in slowly and realised that Jin was in an uncomfortable position. 

When the two were younger, at 'sleepovers', Jin would always cuddle up to a person. Someone he liked in particular ; Namjoon. He slept freely, not tight, like now.

"It's not the best idea but..." He mumbles as he's getting closer to Jin. He places a hand on Jin's shoulder and gently nudges. Jin's eyes slowly open and Namjoon sees them dilate instantly, although it was still relatively bright. Jin groans. 

"Hyuuuunnnngggg..." Jin utters, dragging out his speech, like always when he woke up.

"You're MY hyung, remember?" Namjoon chuckles. "I'll make you some soup, relax, okay?" He continues. 

Jin nods and tucks his hands under his pillow, where it was warm from his head being placed there. Namjoon walks out and prepares what he thinks are the ingredients.

After around an hour, a small portion of soup is brought in for Jin on a tray. Namjoon also provided Jin with some medicine along with a bottle of water.

"It's not great, per se...but I tried. There's more in the fridge if you need it." Namjoon smiles as he watches Jin's eyes widen. Jin must REALLY like food.

"Thank you, Joonie Hyung" Jin says, getting up. Namjoon clicks his tongue. "Yah!" He says while Jin giggles in happiness.

Namjoon watches as Jin eats, quite intently too. 

"C-can you not keep all your attention on me?" Jin asks sheepishly. Namjoon shrugs. At times Namjoon can give off the impression that he doesn't really care, and other times he's the complete opposite. It's almost like Jin gets to see two different people everyday, and he finds that interesting. He takes off his hoodie and turns on the T.V. It's getting dark by now, and Namjoon's tired from all the caretaking. He leans back into his chair, with his hands in his pockets, watching the reality show that's airing. Jin continues eating. Nothing but the sound of slurping and the faint voices from the T.V. can be heard. It stays like that for a while, and Namjoon's eyelids get heavier by the minute.

After only twenty minutes, Jin suddenly gets up from his bed and rushes out. Namjoon's alarmed by his sudden, and loud gags coming from near the bathroom. He quickly follows him. Jin shuts the door closed and all Namjoon can hear is Jin retching and grunting. Namjoon frowns.

"It's all my fault again.." He utters. He looks dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter