| Chapter 6 | At fault

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, confused. "But...I also went to school with Jimin. Ever since I was eight. I had no idea Jimin knew you." He says, pouting.

"We had music club after school. I remember I got to know him because we were always partnered to sing together. I started the club when I was five years old." Taehyung looks at Jungkook's cocky 'I one upped you' face in disbelief. He looks down and silently walks out of the room quickly. The three that are left just give each other questioning looks. "It's not MY fault he's so moody!" Jungkook defends himself...alone; In his brain. He stretches his arm out to insert his arm into his PUMA hoodie.

The models are all called out one by one to take independant photos for a jewellery company. The best pictures get chosen to represent said company in their next issue for Star Magasine. Jungkook knew he had this in the bag. He glanced at a nervous Taehyung and just smirked knowing he'll win against him. Out of the two, Jungkook goes first.

 

Taehyung's P.O.V.

The way Jungkook moves and switches poses so naturally has Taehyung staring. He's in awe at how handsome all the male models are, especially Jungkook. Too bad his looks are misleading others into thinking he's an agreeable person. This guy is even more of a prune than Yoongi, and that's hard to master. At least that's what Taehyung thinks. Everyone looks so sweet and gentlemanly up on set. Key word here is LOOKS. Half of them are too stuck up to even talk to new comers like the three boys. Thing is, Taehyung doesn't even know if he'll compare, or even fit in with the atmosphere around the set.

Finally, it's Taehyung's moment to shine. He walks up on set and waits for the cameramen to get a good angle. Taehyung grabs the chance to take a peep at his partner, Jungkook. He looks as smug as ever, eyeballing Taehyung mercilessly. Taehyung gets the impression that Jungkook REALLY doesn't want to lose. The moment everything's ready and Taehyung is given the 'okay', Taehyung's nervousness suddenly vanishes and he starts posing fiercely. The manager squeals happily, saying "Yes! That's it! This is GOOOOOD!" and Taehyung can't help but smile his box smile at the camera. He glances at Jungkook again and his smirk's disappeared, replaced with gritted teeth and an unforgiving, cold stare.

A while after all the models have had a chance, that manager anounces the faces that will appear for this topic. Obviously, Jungkook was picked, he looked so professional! The world stopped when Amber announces Taehyung's name. He really didn't think he'd be chosen his first time around. His heart starts racing. Taehyung stands next to the others that got chosen. He heard many cheers from Hobi - man, this guy has a lot of energy. Jungkook turns to Taehyung and smiles. "Congratulations." He says happily. His eyes sure didn't mean what came out of his mouth, more like "you're dead.". He congratulated Jungkook back and headed for the dressing room to gather his stuff and leave. 

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Namjoon was on the phone with Yoongi while walking back home from his groceries. It was pretty late, around ten in the night. Yoongi was telling him how Taehyung, Jin's friend, told him, Hobi and some other co-worker about what Jimin, another one of Jin's friends, told Taehyung. Namjoon was getting confused at how Yoongi was wording it. He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Just tell me what you mean, Yoongi!" Namjoon yells. 

"Okay, so basic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter