| Chapter 10 | Queen Jiminie

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

First thing Namjoon usually does on a Monday morning is make a cup of coffee for both himself and Jin. This time however, the first thing he does is check the newspaper. He's been doing this for the past four days. Finally, his eyes land on a news article about the lead cook and owner of The Duck ; Jin. His eyes scan the paper and soon widen at the sight of a small headline at the bottom of the article titled "Jin's no-so-secret secret boyfriend". Namjoon shrieks. He sees a photo of the two being all touchy when Namjoon tried protecting Jin from who knew what. He quickly grabs the newspaper and runs down the hallway, and down to Jin's door.

Namjoon knocks once. No answer. He knocks another time. No answer. He knocks in beat to a fast song and finally hears a groan from inside, indicating it's okay for him to come in. 

"Look at this!" Namjoon rushes to Jin's bed and shoves the paper in his face. Jin sits up to read the article. While he's doing that, Namjoon looks around and sees many tissues scattered around the place. Jin also seemed too quiet for Namjoon's liking lately.

"I already knew about this, Joonie." Jin says in a stuffy, nasal voice, he then smiles softly.

"Are you okay, Jin?" Namjoon asks tossing the newspaper aside. 

"Haha, it seems like I've come down with a cold..." Jin admits. Namjoon brings his forehead to Jin's.

"More like a fever! When did you catch this?" He asks.

"That night when I stormed out. My hair was still wet." 

"It's only early August, how do you manage to do this? Stay here. I'll tell Jimin to run The Duck for today, I'll call in sick to work and head out to get you medicine." Namjoon says.

"N-no you don't need to do t-that!" Jin sits up quickly. 

"I insist," Namjoon rests Jin back down. "It's my fault after all." He continues, looking deep into Jin's eyes.

"How I wish I could kiss you right now, Jin" Namjoon thinks to himself, tucking Jin into bed and soon heading out. 

 

Yoongi's P.O.V.

 

Yoongi was summoned down to his aunt's house to pick up his nephew and niece for a zoo trip. Mondays were always free for Yoongi, so he usually made plans with his aunt to pick up the two after school and go somewhere nice. He waited outside his car patiently. Soon, he saw two young kids rush out. He hugged them and opened the back door for them to get into. His aunt pats Yoongi on his back. "You're nothing like your father. Make sure to bring them home by 8:30." She says and Yoongi nods.

"Suga! Look! My knee got scraped again!" His nephew, Minghao said, pointing towards his scrape.

"Aish! Again? You little monkey!" Yoongi frowns while taking out the dinosaur plasters from the front container and walking to the back seats of the car. He detatches a plaster and carefully sticks it to the scrape.

Minghao takes hold of the many plasters. "Ahh! I'm missing one!" He exclaims. 

"Did Yoongi take one?" His niece ; Amy, asks. 

"Ahh, yes. Suga has special bruises he needs to cover." Yoongi whispers shyly. The two kids lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter