| Chapter 9 | Guard Down?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jimin woke up to his head practically killing him. He awokened to an unfamiliar room, and an asleep Min Yoongi on top of him. Jimin yelped. 

"Wh-what are you doing pabo?! G-get off!!!" Jimin shouted. 

Yoongi slowly awoke on a really comfy pillow and got up to look at it. He laid eyes upon what looked like Jimin's abs and calmly said "Oh."

"What do you m-mean, oh? What happened last night?!" Jimin squirmed away from Yoongi, trying to cover his body with his top. He looks over to find a bunch of bottles of liquor everywhere.

"D-did we have....s-?" He asked, fearing the answer.

"Relax, we only....we only...." Yoongi said in a morning voice as he got up to rub his eyes.

"What? What did we do?" Jimin asked, shaking Yoongi.

"Don't ask me! My head hurts like crazy and I can't remember! We most likely just talked!" Yoongi defends himself.

"Talked? You're saying we wound up in this position when we only just talked?" Jimin says. "Stupid!" He glances over at the clock and his heart drops. 

"Aish!! How am I going to get to work?" Jimin asks himself aloud. 

"I can drive you." Yoongi utters, getting up to stretch. 

"No way." Jimin says stubbornly. 

After a five minute round of 'rap battles', Jimin gives in to an insisting Yoongi and finally agrees. 

"Drop me off at home first so I can change" Jimin orders Yoongi. 

Jimin gets out of Yoongi's car after quite a short drive and jogs towards his house. He walks in and quickly changes into his work uniform. He walks into his bathroom to brush his teeth and cahnge up his bright orange hair. While arranging his hair, he sees a small red mark on his neck. His eyes widen as he touches the still painful, weak skin. He looks at himself, in shock. A hickey. 

"DAMN YOU, MIN YOONGI!" He slaps himself and runs towards Yoongi's car. He gets in quickly and scolds Yoongi. 

"What's this? Just talking huh?" He says trying to also slap Yoongi. 

"Ah...yeh, forgot to tell you this morning." Yoongi says, defending himself and takes hold of Jimin's hands.

"Yoongi! How do I go to work like this?!!" Jimin pouts. "What'll Jin say?" He pouts even more, retreating his hands away from Yoongi and crossing them. 

"Chill, here." Yoongi hands him a child's plaster.

"A dinosaur plaster? Really?" Jimin asks as he puts it on.

"I can't help it if I don't have any other ones!" Yoongi smirks at the thought of Jimin's face when Jin'll confront him.

"I'll never forgive you. Ever" Jimin states.

"Whatever you say, sugar." Yoongi sneers as he drives off towards the restaurant. 

 

Taehyung's P.O.V.

 

It's a bright Sunday morning at the start of August, and Taehyung's playing on his DS in Hoseok's car. Oh, Taehyung, you sweet little kid, always playing with something. The two are on their way to work. Hoseok's still excited about modeling while Taehyung's only getting started. 

The two arrive at the building.

"Hey everyone. Today we're going to have a seperate shoot for the mag. There will be three people succeeding today. As usual, the last three winners are not eligible to compete for this week's once." Amber says stricly. 

Taehyung glances at everyone getting ready through the mirror while his makeup was being applied. Jungkook is sitting in a chair right beside him, getting his hair d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter