| Chapter 34 | Why are you waiting?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stares at Taehyung in pure shock. He not only looks confused, he sounds confused when speaking again. "...He? Tae, who?" Jimin steps closer to the man in question. 

Taehyung doesn't reply. He stands there, water dripping from his hair (the towel hasn't even been touched yet.) and landing onto the carpeted floor.

Jimin focuses his attention onto Yoongi for two quick seconds, trying to see if he's just as confused. To his surprise, Yoongi nods, signalling he's got an idea of what's happening, as if he's not oblivious to the situation. Jimin furrows his eyesbrows like crazy in responce before he schools his face back to distressed when looking back to Taehyung. 

"Okay..." Jimin sighs, frustrated. "let's get you to bed for a bit, you seem tired." Jimin waits for a reply but instead gets a forced nod from the younger.

 

After ten exhausting minutes of trying to get Taehyung into bed fully and putting him to sleep like a child, Yoongi puffs out his cheeks in annoyance. Jimin tries not to chuckle at his expression before slipping his arm into Yoongi's and practically pulling him out of the room.

As soon as the two are out of sight, Jimin sits Yoongi down. "Okay, Yoongi." 

"Yeah?" 

"I want you to be a good boy and tell me everything you know." Jimin says with one hundred percent concern in his tone. 

Yoongi scowls, pulling Jimin's ear. "I'm not a dog, babe. Got it?" He utters with as much calmness as he can.

"Whatever, you're anything for me. But that's besides the point. Tae-Tae's in trouble. I need to know if I- we can help."

"We? Why do I need to get involved? It's not like I know the kid..." Yoongi says stubbornly, never minding about his boyfriend's earlier comment.

"Because you know him and his situation at work unlike I do. I can only hear about his highlights. You're always around him, so." Jimin doesn't even bother finishing his sentence because he already knows Yoongi's about to splll the tea.

"I mean, how can you NOT see what's happening...you were a part of this not even a week ago." Yoongi tries to hint to what he's getting to.

"I don't know, I'm more concerned about Tae's health rather than his situation. Now get to it!" He tries to keep it down, knowing Tae's in blissful sleep as he hears soft snores coming from his room.

"Okay. He's talking about Jungkook." 

"...No! How could I not see this coming!" Jimin grabs Yoongi by the shirt and shakes him ever so slightly. His hot breath hitting Yoongi's face as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter