| Chapter 1 | Shiny star?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V.

 

It was just an average Friday afternoon for Taehyung. He got up at two p.m., as usual. He then went to his fridge and saw that there's nothing in there. Again, as usual. Today something exciting is happening though. Taehyung's finally going to see Jin and Jimin later in the evening. The two always have work, so it's hard to catch up. They both work in the same restaurant too, lucky them.

Jin's always been the kind of guy to mind people he cares about, like a mom. Therefore, ever since both Taehyung and Jimin were ten, Jin's been constantly minding them. Skipping a few years to when the two were in college and because Jin had graduated when they were finishing their first year, he would often come by and cook and clean for the two lazy boys. Taehyung and Jimin were hopeless back then, of course Taehyung still thinks he is. They always used to play games together and Jimin would often spend his time dancing. Soon Jin got a job as a cook in a restaurant. He's always wanted to experience the life of a cook, so when he got the job he was delighted. He ended up quitting pretty soon into the first half of the year, but just to start his own restaurant, which is called 'The Duck'. Taehyung remembers seeing how successful Jin really was. Jimin ended up landing a job there due to at home finance issues. Of course no begging was required. Jin's got such a pure and loving heart, no wonder everyone likes him. 

Somehow, Taehyung always knew that Jin and Jimin were closer than he was with the two. He really didn't mind as long as he had fun in life. And, of course, there's no fun in working according to Taehyung. This is why he's currently unemployed. From what he's seen at home, work isn't always worthwhile. His parents would often need to work overtime at their company, so this brought stress along too. Naturally, if someone's stressed and others just add fuel to the fire, things get worse. This happened a lot in the Kim's household and therefore led to his parents getting a divorce. His mother and younger brother moved to Thailand to start anew. Taehyung held no grudges though, as they'd all usually spend at least a week together over the year. His parents cared about him and his siblings too much to hurt them even more than they already had. At least that's what Taehyung thinks. Of course, he was upset initially, but his father encouraged him to study well and get a good job so he won't need to depend on anyone else. Taehyung always listened to his parents and therefore he ended up studying in the medicine field in college. Although he had no plans on becoming a doctor or anything. He'd already decided a long time ago that work wasn't going to be a thing in his life. What about money? Well, he had his rich parents. He very well knew that always asking them for money wasn't okay but he decided to ignore it all for the time being.

While walking to the nearest supermarket, Taehyung started reconsidering if he wants to marry anyone. He's always on and off about this subject. If he marries, he'll have constant meals fed to him, and the good ones too. Nothing's worse than always having instant noodles and foreign Thai cereal for food everyday. He'll also have love, and maybe even a family. But he was scared that what happened to his family would end up happening again later on too. Taehyung's thoughts finally came to a stop, because he just knocked down a fresh fruit display outside the supermarket. 

"Aish, get it together, Tae!" He mumbled to himself as he bent dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter