| Chapter 20 | Chocolate Run

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's P.O.V

 

Yoongi waits patiently, yet nervously for Jimin to finish work. He twiddles his thumbs for a while before looking up at the figure that was causing the near shadow. It was Hoseok. Yoongi blankly stares for a couple of seconds before realising it was him. He gestures for Hoseok  to sit. He kindly smiles and rests his on the comfy lounge chair.

"So, what brings you here?" Yoongi asks, trying to distract himself from his thoughts about Jimin. 

"Well, I had a strange day." Hoseok replies simply.

"How so?" 

"Hmm. Well, a while ago I met a girl at the supermarket. I tell you, she's the most fragile looking gem that ever was-" Hoseok comes to a halt when he spots Yoongi roll his eyes. He gives a slight chuckle. "I'm serious. I'll even get a photo to prove it to you!" Hoseok goes on to say.

"Hmm. Okay, I'll be waiting." Yoongi smirks as Hoseok shows a dumbfounded face. 

"I've done it again, haven't I?" Hoseok says to himself. "..A-anyway, she and I kinda hit it off, and ever since then I keep on bumping into her. For example, earlier, when I was practicing dancing, she just so happened to be around. She joined in and gave me her opinions too!" Hoseok explains.

"Sooo...what makes you think this encounter is strange?" Yoongi inquires.

"Maybe it's the fact that we're friends and she's keeping obvious secrets?" Hoseok replies, questioning himself too.

"Ho, slow down there, buddy. Not everyone is as open as you, horsie." 

"I know....but, I've caught onto her secrets, and yet she still is a little odd around me. Almost as if we're in kindergarten and we're each other's first crushes and know about it, ya know?" 

"No, Hoseok. No one ever knows what you ever mean." Yoongi teases, adding in some truth, too.  Hoseok grimaces, in a playful way. 

Just at that moment, Hoseok's food is on its way.

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

Jimin's shift  ends early, just because Jin's a nice guy like that (Well, it's actually because he ships Yoonmin a little too much!). Jimin had told Yoongi to go wait outside for a few minutes. He removes his apron and kisses Jin on the cheek, and smiles cheekily.

"Thank you, Jin!" He says before walking outside to meet his...boyfriend.

 

Yoongi glances over in his direction and Jimin smiles and waves. He stops right in front of Yoongi. 

"So, what's bothering you?" 

Yoongi flinches.

"Gosh, you get right to the point, don't you?" Yoongi replies. 

Jimin nods. "Well?" He pushes.

"Um," Yoongi starts, nervously taking Jimin's hand into his own. 

Jimin jumps a little, as fireworks go off into his stomach.

"Err..I wanted to go to a corner store first!" He continues as he begins to dash towards the nearest one, making sure that Jimin is tagging along.

After Yoongi buys chocolate - which, by the way, he rarely eats,  they head back outside.

"Yoongi, do you want to say what it is that you wanted to say now?" Jimin asks.

"Eh, no, actually, I em... need to also go to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter