| Chapter 21 | Little do you know

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin kneels on the sofa in the gap in between Yoongi's legs. The kiss breaks abruptly as Yoongi narrows his eyes, all while pulling Jimin in more from the waist.

"Thanks for fulfilling my need, boyfriend." Yoongi whispers, smirking as he draws Jimin closer for another smooch. This time, Yoongi's going all in. He's waited too long and boy, has Jimin waited too. He found himself longing for Yoongi's lips on his lately.

As the kiss deepened, their moans and grunts worsened too. Yoongi's deep voice, calling out for Jimin's tongue. Jimin's hands never getting enough of Yoongi's soft skin.

Yoongi left Jimin's beautiful plump lips, only to head for his neck. He kisses Jimin's adam's apple before heading South-East. Once he lands on the perfect spot on Jimin's neck, he pecks it shortly. Pecks then turn into . Jimin hugs Yoongi's head, waiting for the pain to kick in, while Yoongi's occupied with his delicate skin. He smirks into Jimin's neck then it, teasingly. Jimin flinches at the wet feeling, but he only gets to enjoy that feeling for a couple of seconds because shortly after, Yoongi agressively bites into Jimin's neck. A sudden grunt comes out, followed by pants.

"Ahh.." Jimin weakly manages.

"Oh, look. It's your second hickey from me." Yoongi says, his lips and looking up at the younger, smiling cheesily after.

Jimin would usually end up playfully punching the other, but this time his mind's been weakened. The younger looks down at his hyung. "Yoongi...this sounds strange...but" He begins, still gasping for air. "I-I can't get enough!" Jimin utters, almost appearing pained before clashing his lips against Yoongi's. 

The two share yet another passionate kiss as Yoongi shyly reveals Jimin's torso. Jimin stands and pulls Yoongi up with him. He jumps up onto Yoongi, wrapping his legs around the pale boy's body. Yoongi helplessly walks around, not knowing where the bedroom is as Jimin's gifting him little pecks all over his face.

"Not. Over. There." Jimin leads in between kisses. Yoongi keeps walking around and eventually bangs into the side of a counter. The two then take a break from their romantic mood, only to burst out laughing at Mr. Swag's clumsiness.

Finally, he makes it to Jimin's room and gently throws Jimin onto his bed, before diving on top of him.

 

Minutes after the two are at last out of breath, they detach. Both are heaving heavily, looking into each other's eyes.

"Let's go to sleep, Jiminie." Yoongi suggests. Jimin quickly shakes his head, indicating that he wants more. Yoongi his face lovingly.

"Are you saying that you desire more than this? Isn't this enough for your poor little body?" Yoongi teases. 

Jimin nods quietly, biting his lower lip.

"Awh, too bad, I guess you'll just have to wait patiently." He shrugs, smirking. Jimin lightly punches Yoongi's arm, regianing his mind's strength.

"What? I'm only looking out for you. You're not ready for me yet, Jiminie, you can count on it." He finishes by kissing the flustered boy on the forehead.

He then spends a couple of minutes forcing Jimin to get under the covers. Jimin fights back, ticked off because he was hoping to have some more fun. "Psh! I'm not ready for him? Well, he's certainly not ready for ME. Yep. He should be afraid!" He thinks to himself, stubbornly. While he's caught off guard, Yoongi takes the oppertunity to tightly wrap his arms around Jimin, leaving him unable to move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter