| Chapter 7 | Secret Employment?

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin waits for quite some time. His hair is still a tad wet. He looks around for Namjoon, but no one was seen around. After waiting for fifteen minutes, A worried Namjoon approaches him.

"Yah! Jin! Why didn't you contact earlier? Pabo!" Namjoon says, frustrated. Jin folds his arms and gives Namjoon a dirty look. He wasn't going to just forget about his dignity, especially since he just said that he didn't need Namjoon. 

"I get it already...who are those people?" Namjoon turns his head to get a glimpse of all the men. 

"I don't know, but I'm scared." Jin says defensively. He then looks down and fidgets with his fingers. "...Help me, Namjoon." Jin murmurs quietly. 

"Mhm. I understand." Namjoon replies, he then takes hold of Jin's shoulder and walks towards one of the men.

"Excuse me, but you're freaking my boyfriend out." Namjoon says confidently. Jin looks up at Namjoon, eyes widened.

"This can't be happening...Namjoon? His boyfriend? Aish!! Why must he say exactly what I've always wanted to hear when It's only false information..." Namjoon focuses on the man seriously.

"A-ah, sorry. We are reporters for Fitzgerald magasine. One of our reporters had a meal here at your restaurant and we wanted to make an article on the chef!" The man says as he's calling over the five other men. 

"O...ooh. Why didn't you just ask for an interview, instead of following around?" Jin asks, suddenly not so scared anymore. "That would have been a lot less time wasting and beneficial." He continues, smiling at the man. Namjoon's hand has been unattatched from Jin's shoulder long time since he started talking. 

"We're sorry! We're quite new to this job, we didn't know how to approah you ." The five men bowed deeply. 

"That's fine, but please don't scare anymore people." Jin chuckles. Meanwhile Namjoon's flustered because he just called Jin his boyfriend, and in front of a reporter, of all people.

"How about one of you come to my retaurant and you can interview me then? I'm free at seven in the morning any day of the week." Jin shines a smile. The five men each silently squeal and "low-key" do a victory stance. Namjoon looks at the five, a little freaked out by them. 

"Sure, will do! One of us will contact you soon this week. Again, we're sorry!" The men bow again, and take their leave. 

Jin turns to Namjoon, smirking. Namjoon's eyes are desperately and oh so clearly trying to avoid the ones of Jin's. 

"Boyfriend, huh? I thought I was a burden to you because you know, it was MY fault." Jin says, half mocking Namjoon.

"I-it is your fault..." Namjoon says stubbornly while scratching the nape of his neck. Jin sighs.

"I sure wish you'd stop being so mulish" Jin chirps, now feeling less hopeless than before. 

"Ya..ya know that was j-just because I was caught up in the moment..-" Namjoon defends, soon interupted by Jin.

"Of being MY hero?" He asks.

"No...." Namjoon looks down at a still annoyed Jin. "I'm sorry okay? I..it didn't come out right. I was just vexed because I'd rather not have any of the underground rappers know about this.." Namjoon says truthfully.

"Hmm..Well, I guess I'll forgive you, just because you care about me SOOOO much." Jin teases Namjoon., taking his hand into his own. Namjoon looks down at their scooped, touching hands. He readjusts his gaze towards the back of Jin's head, not retreating his hand back.

"I don't care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter