| Chapter 17 | An Explanation

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's P.O.V.

 

Yoongi stands up against a wall, staring at a picture of seventeen year old Jimin on his phone. He waits for a couple of minutes until he hears a mature Jin's voice calling out to him. Jin was waving and when Yoongi glanced up, he failed to see that. The reason? He was blinded by an all smiles Jimin. Yoongi eyes Jimin's slightly, yet noticeably uncomfortable expression as he gets closer.

"Hi." Yoongi breathes out. Jimin nods strangely.

"OOOH!" Jin annoyingly squeals as Jimin smacks his arm, hard. 

Jin growls as he slides both arms around the two, and leads them into the cinema.

As they were in line for the tickets, Jin gets a sudden call. This was his queue to leave, and that's the least Yoongi knew. Regardless, he pretended not to care as he spoke to the ticket seller. Yoongi felt a little embarrassed about getting 'Finding Dory' tickets since his swag was slowly being extinguished by the cuteness. He heard Jin ranting in the background as Jimin gasps. He then turns toward the two after he's received the tickets.

"I told you I'd be out today!" Jin furiously yells. Jimin and Yoongi glance at one another before turning their attention back to Jin. 

"Okay. I get it already! I'll be there, pabo!" He howls then ends the call. Jin then dramatically turns to the two and his expression turns into an ashamed one. 

"I'm sorry..." He starts.

"I'm needed down at the restaurant, apperantly there's a leak that's been reported and well, you know.." He continues. 

Jimin sighs, then opens his mouth as if to speak.

"Then what about your ticket?" Jimin inquires.

"You guys go on ahead, and I don't know, get a refund!" He utters with a small smirk showing. Jimin starts to object but Jin makes his 'unbelievable' exit before the two know it after a quick 'bye'.

Yoongi turns to Jimin and smirks. 

"I guess this is your long overdue punishment." He widens his smirk.

Jimin isn't listening though, as he's calmly walking towards the escalators to check in his ticket. Yoongi scorns at the younger's ignorance.

"Playing hard to get huh?" He softly whispers.

Yoongi quickly chases after Jimin. The food shop, then the bathrooms and finally the screening room. By the time the two walk in, Yoongi's holding everything, while Jimin gets to just walk around like the little puppy that he is. Jimin takes a seat at the very back row and places his jacket right where Yoongi was going to sit. 

"Eh?" Is all that escapes Yoongi's mouth.

"Eh what? You sit there." He points two seats away from where he is.

Jimin then shyly grabs the popcorn bag from Yoongi. Their fingers touch for a second, until Jimin retreats and takes a sip of his soda.

Yoongi sighs in disbelief and then frowns. He then does as told and settles two seats away from Jimin.

 

'Finding Dory', the movie, is pretty damn boring for Yoongi.  This whole time, he's been staring at an entertained Jimin.

"This isn't going as planned...but even looking at you makes me ecstatic." Yoongi sadly utters to his lonesome. "Looks like the only thing I'll get out of this is maybe a 'thank you'." He continues. 

Suddenly, Yoongi gets the urge to move closer, so he tries to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter