| Chapter 14 | Coffee for two

We Are BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V

 

Taehyung gets a call early in the morning. As he groans in exasperation, he slowly opens his eyes. It takes him a while to adjust to the light and by now his phone's stopped ringing. He sits up as he rubs his tired eyes.

A new message beeps in. Taehyung picks up his phone and opens the message. It's from his mother.

"An address?" He questions as he scrolls down further. 

"Come to this place after work. Bring personal necessities." The message fully reads.

"Personal necessities?? What does that even mean?!" Taehyung asks once more before getting out of bed. He starts preparing for work.

Once he finishes styling his hair and adjusting his clothing, he heads for his phone on his bedside table. He takes it out from its charger and notices Jungkook's jacket hung on a hanger. He stares at it blankly.

"Just how much longer am I going to keep this here?" He asks, not knowing what to do.

He shrugs it off and walks into the bathroom to quickly grab his toothbrush and put it in a plastic bag. 

"This is as personal as it gets, right?" He says before leaving.

 

Once Taehyung arrived, he saw Yoongi laying down on his stomach, hugging a pillow. "Aish, always sleeping...." Taehyung observes.

"Yo!" Taehyung screams.

"Jiminie-ah! It's tickles!" Yoongi mumbles. Taehyung smiles.

He walks up to Yoongi and pokes his cheek. 

"Yoongi, it's me Jimin. I just wanted to let you know that I love you!" Taehyung teases. 

Yoongi shoots up, looking around for Jimin. His eyes then land on Taetae. Yoongi scowls.

"Yah! Don't play me like that!" 

Taehyung chuckles in responce.

Suddenly the door flies open, revealing a Hoseok dressed in formal attire.

"Taetae, Amber wants you to get dressed into this." Hoseok hands him a funky suit with a black bowtie. 

Taehyung nods.

Once he's all ready and dressed, he heads out, only to meet with a stunningly handsome Jungkook.

Jungkook glowers at Taehyung before turning back to face Amber.

"Alright boys, you'll be doing this together. It's sponsored by SS Homme. Please get ready to pose together." Amber says clearly to the two and they nod as she goes to check on the lighting.

Jungkook turns to Taehyung yet again. He looks him up and down. 

"Hmff, looks good." He whispers. "But I look better." He says, this time, a little louder.

 

As the two are getting ready to pose, Taehyung doesn't fail to notice Jungkook's stange glances at his neck.

"What?" Tae asks sweetly.

"Can I?" Jungkook asks as if wanting to touch him.

Taehyung nods. Jungkook then stretches his arms towards Tae's neck and places his hands on Taehyung's bowtie. He carefully adjusts it. 

While Jungkook's doing this, Taehyung has 'Game Boy' all over his mind. He continues to stare at Jungkook's beautiful face while imagining a ten year old version of him. 

"Pabo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter