Late & New friends

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I woke up, looking at the clock that says 9 am. *Whoa..I'm late, super late.* I quickly took a shower and dressed up myself and swiftly took my bag which is hanging in the wall. I ran while going down from the stairs, I quickly put in my shoes and headed to the subway. I ran all the way to school, since the subway is full. I arrived in school at 10. But good thing its recess or else I'll be scolded.

I remembered that  I didn't pack any food and that my dad told the school that I will be late for class *Oh great*.* Guess I'll eat at the cafeteria today.* I was walking in the hallway trying to find the cafeteria, when someone held my hand.

"Hey, baby, what are you doing here, walking alone by yourself?" A guy held my wrist tight

"Ouch! Leave me alone!" I said as I try to get away, but no good, his grip in my hand is tight, so tight I might get a mark.

"Didn't you hear what she said?" A voice said. I turned to the direction where the voice came from, and saw Sanduel. Sanduel punched the guy in the face, and the guy started to scram.

"Are you hurt?" He looked at me from head to toe if I have any scars or bruises.

"Uhh, I'm okay..Gomawo Sanduel oppa" *Ugh...not used in calling him oppa...*

"What are you doing here anyway? And where were you?" He asked, shaking me.

"Well, I woke up late. I was heading to the cafeteria and I lost my way..." I replied

"You woke up late huh? Were you thinking too much about the kiss I gave you, that you can't sleep? And because of it, you also lost your way, just remembering those scene?" He smiled at me, and pecked me in my lips and started to run away.

"YAH! LEE. JUNG.HWAN. You are dead, so dead!!!" I chased him around the school, and finally I gave up.*Too fast* I went to the restroom, and washed myself up, and headed myself to the cafeteria AGAIN.  I got biscuits, and drinks only, since I'm not yet hungry. Then someone approached me.

"Umm, can we sit beside you?" A girl said with a sweet voice

"Sure, you can sit" I gave her smile, and she smiled back. There were 2 girls.

"What's your name?"I asked them

"Kim Yula, and this here with a curly hair, is Young Luna" She replied with a smile

"What's your name?" Luna asked while eating her cake

"Im Yuri, Nice to meet both of you." I said with a warm smile

"Nice meeting you also. Did you know, that Sanduel oppa has a crush in you." Yula said with a grin on her face

"Aniyo, that's not true." I told her

"It's true, didn't he told you that you are beautiful and that he will marry you after college?" They chuckled

"How did the both of you know?" I asked them, puzzled

"Well, you see, my boyfriend is Cnu oppa" Yula said with a proud face

"Mine is Gongchan oppa" Luna said with a smile on her face

"Ohh.....so that's why." I said with a nod

~RING RING RING~

"The bell rang, come on Yuri, let's go back to class. We're on the same class" Yula and Luna pulled me up and clinged to my arms. *Childish* We went back to class, finding Sanduel and the others smiling at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know its boring, I don't know what to right....Can you tell me ideas?

A little help here~

Well, Happy New Year Everyone~

I want to thank bananatofucheesecake and Devilforkpop for subscribing. Thank you very much. And hope you will continue to read my story~