Confession (Part Two)

**Why appear now?**

Baro's POV

"Hyung, I'm going out to buy foods for us, okay?" I said to him, he just nodded, and continue to correct Channie's movements. I just sighed and closed the door. I went to the store where I usually buy our foods. After picking a lot of foods, I decided not to go back to the dorm yet, and stay in the park. And on my way to the park, I regretted my decision.  I should have gone back to the dorm......

Sanduel's POV

"Sanduel, I'm done" I turned my head to where is Yuri, and she looks beautiful!!! I feel my heart is beating fast. "Hey Sanduel are you okay?? You've ben spacing out." She said while waving her hand in my face. " Yah, I told you to call me oppa!!" She just sighed and went towards the door. "Yah, dont leave me behind!!" I catched up with her outside, and she just sighed again. We were walking with a silence in the atmosphere, she then stopped and stared at something. I looked where she was looking at, and saw a stall of ice cream. I looked at her again, and back to the ice cream stall. *Haha, so she likes sweets huh?* I looked back to Yuri and asked her. "Do you want an ice cream?" She looked at me, and I saw her eyes glittering. I just chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Wait for me, okay?" I was on my to the stand when she shouted. " My favorite is Caramel!" I just smiled, and went on my way to the stall. "Two Caramel Fudge, please" The lady gave me my order, while I payed for it. I went back to Yuri, who is drooling over the Caramel Fudge I'm holding. "Yay! Thanks oppa!" She said and hugged me. She broke the hug, and finished the ice cream in an instant. She then took the ice cream from my hand, and started digging. I stared at her, and she looked at me,and gave me a questioning look.

You know that Ice Cream should be mine not yours. I pointed out the Ice Cream she was holding. She looked at the ice cream, back to me, and back to the ice cram, and lastly back to me, and gave a sorry face, and I just sighed. "You can have the Ice Cream if you want." She nodded and hugged me in the side, which caused me to blush, she then broke the hug, and start ating the Ice Cream again. Maybe I should give her sweets whenever I will be with her...

____________-------------____________

We are in the park, sitting on a bench. Yuri, was watching the sky, while I was looking at her. "Hey, Yuri why did you black out?" She looked down and played with her fingers. "It's a very long story, which you can't understand."
I cupped up her face and leaned my forehead to her forehead, until it touched. I pouted meaning I want to know the story, she sighed in defeat and broke our leaning. "This is going to be a long one" Yuri mumbled.

"My parents, brothers and me were on our way home after a long day shopping. Me and my brothers sat at the back, while both of my parents were in front. While the car is moving, Han, my dongsaeng, began to feel he needs to pee. So I told Umma and Appa, Appa parked the car near  a restaurant, while my dongsaeng went out to the bathroom alone, leaving us in the car. Appa decided to park the car at the other side of the street. After waiting for a few minutes, Me and my brother decided to pick up Han. On our way to pick him up, we saw him loking at the side before crossing the road. When he saw us, he ran towards us. Then we heard a loud honk. It was honking mutiple times. And by the time I realize that the sound came from the road, it was too late. I was at daze, everything happened so quickly. My younger brother was lying in the street with his whole body covered in blood, with his eyes shut. A car hit him, who was coming from the west who will take a turn to the south. And the driver didn't knew that a child would be running across the street. People were gathering looking at my dongsaeng's bloody body. I saw Umm and Appa crying over my younger brother's death. I coudn't do anything, I was dizzy, I don't know what to do anymore. My favorite dongsaeng is dead, What will I do without him? My whole body, physical, and mental, were not functioning well. My soul had been wandering around. M brain is'nt doing anything. I was not myself at that day. As a loving older sister lost her precious loves one, would cry,and beg him/her to come back or ask them not to leave them. But that happened when it was his funeral day.... " Yuri wiped off hte tears that have been flowing in her eyes before she began talking about her story.

"At her funeral day, all of my emotions, the things I wanted to say when he died on the day, burts out. I felt greater pain after realing all of my pain. I coudn't accept the truth that he's dead, but after releasing it, even though I feel the weigh became lighter, but in exchanged It dealt me with greater pain, blaming myself of my dongsaeng's death. I'v cried for 4 straight days, without stop. After stopping on the fourth day, I accepted the truth, and by the tim eI realize, my older wasn't there. He wasn't there anymore, when my younger brother's dead body is on the cold, dark street. He wasn't in his funeral. Or to make it short he wasn't here anymore. He's lost, and was nowhere to be found. Is he alive? Will I ever see him again? Will he leave us, like my dongsaeng did? Those were the questions that were bothering for 13 years. And up until now, I'm still thinking of those questions." He faked a smile, and I cmpletely understand her. "So what does it do with your black out?" I uttered. "Th etime when I was locking myself in my room, blaming myself for the cause of my younger brother's death. I was hallucinating about blood covering half of my body with Han laying on the floor with  blood which traumatized me. I screamed and my father and mother quickly went up to check up on me and saw me lying on the floor unconscious." I nodded completely understanding the reason why. I oulled her closer to me and hugged her. She hugged me back, and started to cry."Please don't leave me like my donsaeng did. Please Sanduel, Don't leave me!" I just her hair gently, and repeatedly, and whispered to her ear, "Shh..It's okay. I won't leave you. I will and always stay by your side , when you need me."

________________------------------------__________________

"Thanks Sanduel" She smiled warmly, after wiping off her last tear. I smiled and pecked her in her lips. She was shocked with what I did, and I just chuckled. "Ne~ Yuri~" "Hmm" She hummed, and I stood up getting my courage and confidence together. She stood up and gave me a questoning look. I gulped, and I was relieved that I was able to say it.

"I love you, Yuri,in the bottom of my heart. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"yes"

"Huh?"

"I said YES! Or do you want me to shout it in your ears?!"

I coudn't believe she said yes! So she had fallen for me huh?

"Yes Oppa, I agree to be your girlfriend."

I lift her up and we twirled around for 3 times. I stopped and looked straight i her eyes, then I started to lean my face to hers, and she did the same thing. Then I felt a soft cotton-like  touched my mouth, and I knew that it was Yuri's precious mouth. I kissed back and she circled her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. It was a long passionate kiss, which I loved it so much. Our lips parted way for air, and Yuri smiled angelicly at me, and pecked me in the lips, and we both chuckled. I put her down, and I entwined my hand with hers. "Shall we go home?" She nodded and rested he rhead in my shoulder, which my face automatically formed a smile. This was the best day I ever had in my life. The girl I loved the most, answered me. This is going to be a great surprise for the others.

 

 

 

"I won't accept this!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mian for not updating for so long.

I got carried away with my vacation, but good news! 4 more days and I'll be leaving Phil.! So I'll be able to updat frequently or not.

But anyways,...

Comment and Subscribe~

Your comments inspire me to write<3