Main Plot ~6 yrs after~

**Why appear now?**

No One's POV

There was a girl who was staggering her way at the road. Her face can't be seen clearly because her face was covered by her bangs plus the hood. She stopped by and looked at the apartment infront of her. She looked at the paper and nodded her head meaning that the place is right. She went inside and took the elevator even though there are stairs to use. She needed to use the elevator because she needed it. She can't stress her health. She's not in a good condition. She pressed the number of the floor that she should be in, and waited. Will...will they recognize me?.....I'm...my physical appearance is not the same anymore..

~Ding Dong~

Finally arriving at the floor, she stepped out and looked at the paper. Number 109 She walked and looked for the room and finally after walking around looking for the right room, she finally found it. She held on her chest and felt a hundreds of pain attacking her.

"I need to bear this....I want to see him..for the last time..." She huffed and slowly regained her composure and knocked on the door.

Cnu's POV

Knock Knock Knock

Aish...who's bothering now? We've been totally drained, after all the practices and dances we did today. I stood up and carried my lazy legs, and opened the door.

"Aish! Who ar-" I was cut off by a hug by a stranger. What the...

"Shinwoo...oppa..." The stranger's voice seems like a girl so...it's a girl. Her voice seems weak and her body seems fragile as she hug me tight to support herself.

"Who ar-" I was cut off again. Aish! Let me finish first!!

"I miss you oppa....and also Sunwoo oppa and everyone else." This voice......This voice that have disappeared for 6 years have now returned?

"Yuri......" I looked at the person who is hugging me.  and took off her hood and her hair.

"Hey, Channie do you want so-WOAH WOAH WOAH! Who are you?! Why are you hugging Shinwoo hyung????" Someone screamed which I know it belongs to Baro.

I turned around and saw him with wide eyes, and Channie just rolling his eyes.

"Channie, Channie...a girl is hugging Shinwoo hyung...and and..." Baro continued to spout some random things and Channie all can do was sigh. He shushed Baro with one finger and Baro stopped like an obedient dog. Channie went near me and pointed at Yuri who is hugging me.

"Who is this?"

"It's Yuri." I said bluntly. And I can see both of their eyes widened in shock.

"Y-Yuri???" Baro stuttered at the name. And Channie stood frozen. Baro went near me and looked at Yuri form head to toe.

"Yuri.....is that you???"Baro asked with a serious, firm voice in it. Yuri broke the hug and faced Baro and lifted her head.

Baro's POV

"Ne, oppa...it's me." She lifted her head and she was right it is her.  But her face andher physical appearance changed. It's not the same anymore. She grew thin and her skin is pale, includin her lips. Her reddish cheeks is no more, her shinining glittering eyes is no more...it's all gone. The treatment......it was a fail.....

I hugged her and tears started to flow down in my eyes. She hugged me back and I can hear her sobbed.  We were having a brotherly and sister oment when someone interrupted.

"Ehem.." That voice...Chansik. Chansik who stood frozen for about a minute or two finally snapped back to reality. He cleared his throat and looked at us.

"Yuri...." Chansik gave an open arms and smiled warmly. Yuri broke the hug and went near him and hugged him.

Gongchan's POV

"Yuri I missed you!!" I cooed, she giggled weakly and coughs....I looked at her hand and saw.....blood.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I shouted and Baro hyung covered my mouth preventing me from screaming anymore or else it'll wake up Jinyougn hyung and Sanduel hyung. Shinwoo hyung took off his clothes and gave it to Yuri, who was coughing blood. After 5 min and 45 seconds (yes, I counted) she finally stopped. She looked at us with apologetic looks, and I felt pity. We sat in the couch and I decided to ask her.

"Yuri....did the treament succeeded?" She hung her head down and I can hear a faint sob. She's crying again. Then she shooked her head. O_O that was my expression after learning it.

"Wh-Wha-t do y-you me-mean?" My voice cracked, and I feel my throat dry. She shooked her head again. No......way...She continued to cry and we silenced ourself not daring to speak not wanting to break the intense, sad, pitiful atmosphere we have now. She wiped off her tears then but kept hung her head low.

"I'm sorry....." I shooked my head, followed by Baro and Shinwoo hyung. It was silence again.

"Where is Junghwan?" she asked. I look at her hand and saw the engagement still in her finger. She still loves him..It took us a lot of time before we answered her actually we didn't answer her. It was someone.

"Channie? Wher-.....Oh look who's here....If it isn't the , Yuri." We're doomed.