Who are you?

**Why appear now?**

(A/N: This chapy will be very short okay?)

Yuri's POV

"What is he going to do to me?" I thought to myself as I been dragged. Then finally I was thrown out making me fell in the cold ground. "Ouch" I winced in pain. I looked up even though I don't where he is, or who I'm looking at. "Who are you? And what are you goign to do to me?" I shouted and I feel my voice echoed in the room. Breaths can only be heard. I feel my sweat falling from my body. I was pissed off, because he didn't answer. "I'm asking you! Who a-" I was cut off by who ever he is.

"Me? Why do you need to ask if you already know who I am." His voice echoed in the room, but for me he just whispered in my ears. I feel my spine shivers at hsi voice. It was raspy, deep, and a little bit hoarse. Who is he? And what did he mean I already know him? "What do you mean I know you? You've got to be kidding me?! Who ar-" I was cut off again.

"You know me very well Yuri, you know me very well." He said in a dark chuckle. Okay I'm getting pissed here. "What are you saying?! I don't kn-" I paused there. I repeated his voice in my head, then a certain name struck in my head.

"Baro......?"

______________________________________________________
Is he really Baro? Is Yuri correct? Is that black figure really Baro?

Comment and Subscribe :D