Suspicious...

**Why appear now?**

Gongchan's POV

"Hyung!"...No respond....

"Hyung!" Still no respond...

"HYUNG!!" Shouted in the ear, and finally he answered.

"Hmm? Yes, Channie?" Sanduel hyung calmly said with a smile on his face, not even dazed by my shouting. My eyes widened in disbelief and shook my head in disapproval.

"Hyung, where were you last night? All of us were crazily looking for you!" I half-yelled. He just gave me a wide smile and stared at the window.

"I was in a friend's house....I stayed there over night." He uttered.

"Then at least you can call us or even text us! That we don't have to waste our time just looking for you." Sanduel hyung just chuckled. Okay...this is creeping me out.

"I coudn't I was having fun....." He looked at me and smiled and stood up and left. Okay...something is definitely up. And I'm going to find it. I followed Sanduel hyung all the way to the Music room, and of course I tried to hide myself and make sure no sound of my footsteps or else he'lll know that I'm following him. I saw him stopped and he smiled to himself.....Creepy....and he opened the door, and went in.

I went infront the door, and saw that it's the Music Room....What is he going to do in here?Then I heard footsteps going near the door, and I immediately ran not too far away from the Music Room. Then the door opened revealing Sanduel and Yuri chatting and left. Why are they together? This is definitely not right. I walked in the Music room, and looked around. I saw a few instruments and some few sheets scattered in the floor. I looked around for a bit, then I heard voices. I hid myself at the curtain and peeked and I swear my jaw dropped.

Yuri and Sanduel hyung were holding hands together. Yuri picked up the sheets in the floor and gave it to Sanduel hyung. "Thanks my love..." My love? Are they dating? Yuri giggled and kissed hyung in the cheeks. Woah..woah......what  the heck is happening here?!  I prevented myself from shouting at them, and continued to watch the scene with my hands in my mouth.

"Welcome Oppa......oh yeah, omma will bake cookies later and also she's asking for you, and wanted to discuss of our relationship." Yuri said to Sanduel hyung with a smile on her face. R-Relationship?! No way....so they our really dating! But why Sanduel hyung didn't tell us? "Sure and besides I always walk you home,right?" He chuckled and pinched Yuri's cheeks....So that's why he's always disappearing when class is over...and maybe he always eat together with Yuri noona during recess and lunch...."Haha, yeah...and that's why mom was suspcious of you and she asked me about you."

They both chuckled and Sanduel hyung pecked Yuri in her lips and hugged her. "Bye, I'll see you later okay?" She nodded and they parted ways, and Sanduel hyung...he..kissed Yuri in her lips for a minute and soon they parted ways. "Bye my love..." Sanduel hyung went out leaving Yuri here. My eyes widened, my jaw completely on the floor, and was rotted to the ground. I was so shocked that I didn't notice that Yuri left already. I went out and saw her in the hallway walking to her class maybe. Then I saw a black figure at the corner and soon it left. I wonder who he is...

Okay nevermind that. I found a very useful information.

"Yuri and Sanduel hyung are dating...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice Channie! You figured out already.

Will you tell the others also?

I wonder who is that back figure?

Anyways...Comment and Subscribe~