Misunderstanding (Part One)

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

"No, I want us to stay this, for awhile with you. Jebal." He whispered to my ears, which sends chills on my bones. I blushed with what he said and nodded. Maybe we can stay like this for awhile, no harm can do right?

Or not....

While we were hugging each other, I feel my heart beat faster than usual. Thump..Thump..Thump.. What should I do? I'm blushing like an idiot here. Ugh...Help..me..Baro. Huh? Is my mind talking to me? Uh, oh, this hugging is going to make me crazy. I must break this hug. But how? How will I break this hug, if Sanduel is hugging me tight? Yuri think! Think! Think of a way, or else I'll go crazy here!

"Oppaa~ I need to make breakfast now! Or else we'll both end up without food, and also put some clothes on or else you'll catch cold." I blurted out with out thinking. Sanduel broke the hug. I saw tears coming out from his eyes, uh oh, this isn't good.

"OMO, why are you crying Junghwan? Does something hurt? Did someone hurt you? Sanduel, tell me. I'm worried you know?" I cupped his face and leaned my face to his. Then suddenly.......

He kissed me, and ran away.

Tch. Okay, that's it. No more miss nice girl, here. It'c completely destroyed, he completely destroyed my barriers. Lee Junghwan, prepare yourself.

"JUNGHWAN!!" I chased after him and he kept running.

"Catch me if you can, Yuri" He stuck his tongue out, and ran faster. I increased my speed and ran faster than him and finally caught up with him. I gave him a very hard pinch in the cheeks.

"O-ouwwwwiee. That hurts. Ouch." He touched his swollen cheeks, and pouted. "Why did you that?"

"That's what you get!"

"Hmph!"

"Yah, you are so going to get it from me!." He stood up and tried to ran, but I quickly got in front of him. He ran to the other side, and I chased him again. This brat is testing my temper. We got in the living room, when I'm about to tug his shirt, I slipped....and he catched me.

Now the position, is that I'm below and Sanduel on top, and that we're staring each other, blushing. Then Sanduel leaned his face towards me, and kissed me.

"What are both of you doing?!" A voice yelled out of nowhere. Me and Sanduel turned where the sound is, and saw the other B1A4 jaw dropped wide. The bags in the floor, and face plastered with mixed emotions.

"Are both of you dating?" Baro suddenly blurted out, with a monotone, cold, angry tone.

"uh...um..." Both of us were out of words.

"I"M ASKING BOTH OF YOU! ARE BOTH OF YOU DATING?!" Baro shouted, which made us all startled. Then he left.

"Baro!" Jinyoung called out to him.