__Introduction of Friends__

**Why appear now?**

*Sanduel's POV*

me: And last this is the cafeteria.

Yuri: oh okay.. (looks around)

me: You know, all you say in the whole tour conversation is "oh okay" or "Ah.." Don't you have anything to say?

Yuri: What do you want me to say? What is that and that? Do you want me to say that?

me:.....No

Yuri: I'm sorry. It's just that. I just don't know how to adjust or something

me: huh, why? Where did you come from?

Voice: Hey Junghwan

me: (turns around) Oh, hey, Jinyoung. Come sit beside us Yuri, and I'll introduce them.

Yuri: Oh, okay..

me: Yuri meet Jung Jinyoung or Jinyoung alone

Jinyoung: Hi, Nice to meet you Yuri

me: Next is Shin Dongwoo or Cnu

Cnu: (stood up and bowed) Hello, you can just call me Cnu

Me: Okay, and this is Gongchan Shik or just simply Gongchan, he's the maknae of the group

Gongchan: (stood up and hugs Yuri) Hi, Noona

Me: (pulls off Gongchan from Yuri and gave him a glare) And lastly is Cha Sunwoo

Yuri: Annyeong Sunwoo-sshi... Im Yuri haeyo

Baro....Call me Baro

Yuri: Eotteokhae Sunwoo-sshi?

Baro: I said CALL ME BARO (*SLAP*) (left the table)

Jinyoung: Sunwoo! Come back here!

Cnu: What's his problem?

Jinyoung: I'm sorry Yuri, we don't know what got to him. (bows)

Yuri: ahhh.....its okay....umm...I don't feel well.(touches cheek) Guess I'll go to the clinic for awhile. Its nice meeting you all.(bows and left)

me: Yuri wait!

me:  Sigh,No point of chasing her. (sits down) What got into Baro's mind?

The three looked at each other and gave me a no-idea face.

Voice: Hey.. *Speaking of the devil*

Me: (turns around and grip his collar) What got into you Sunwoo?

Baro: What? I just told her to call me Baro. Is there anything wrong with it?

Me: Yeah, because after you left, she told us that she doesn't feel well, and ran away.

Baro:.......Its her problem, not mine......(*SLAP*)

Jinyoung: I have enough of you Sunwoo, go find her and apologize. (glare)

Baro (touches cheek) I'll do it later

Jinyoung : NOW! If not I'll throw this tray into your face. DO IT NOW, OR DO YOU WANT THIS TRAY, HUH? CHOOSE!

Baro:....Fine (Stood up and walks away)

Whoa, I've never seen Jinyoung angry, for all the years I've been with him. This is the first time I saw him get angry, is it because of Yuri?

*Your POV*

Sanduel-sshi was introducing his friends to me. His friends seems to be nice, but I got a wierd feeling in one of his friend, his friend with a cap on his head. His aura is cold so cold like a crystal moon, with no feelings at all. I just hope I am just mistaking........but yet again, I made a mistake to myself......He hates me.

Sanduel: And lastly is Cha Sunwoo

me: Annyeong Sunwoo-sshi... Im Yuri haeyo

Baro:....Call me Baro *hmm, what did he say, I cant hear him*

Yuri: Eotteokhae Sunwoo-sshi?

Baro: I said CALL ME BARO (*SLAP*)

I was in a state of shock, when he slap me. I looked at his eyes. His eyes were lonely,worried and has fear on it, and yet with cold eyes.He was also in a state of shock but he kept a mirage face. And then he left the table.

Jinyoung: Sunwoo! Come back here!

Cnu: What's his problem?

Jinyoung: I'm sorry Yuri, we don't know what got to him. (bows)

Me: ahhh.....its okay....umm...I don't feel well.(touches cheek) Guess I'll go to the clinic for awhile. Its nice meeting you all.(bows and left)

I was running away and don't know where I am. I just found myself in a garden. It was beautiful yet sad, cause the flowers were all lilies. I cried near the fountain, and I felt a tap on my shoulder, and a cold feeling in my cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe and comment :)

I guess I made Baro oppa a little bad boy here.

Hope you like the chapy~