I'm so sorry......

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

"Channie? Wher-.....Oh look who's here....If it isn't the , Yuri."

I lifted my head, and saw him. My love..my boyfriend, Lee Junghwan.

"Junghwan...." I weakly said and went near him. He looked at me from head to toe and gave me a disgusted look. He's mad...

"Junghwan....I.." I tried to say something but was stopped by a slap on the face. SLAP. He slapped me again. The three tried to defend me but I stopped them with my hand.

"Junghwan...I'm sorry....I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for not telling you th-" I was cut off.

"Enough Enough ENOUGH! I don't want to hear your explanation! Don't say sorry to me, after you have replaced me by another guy! Go back to him, you ." HE said panting with tears flowing down to his cheeks. Guy? What guy? I didn't replace him.

"Oppa...let me explain.." i tried to persuade him to let me explain, but his stubborn.

"Don't call me Oppa, you good for nothing . After leaving me that day....after all my hardworks searching for you....and I'll see you with him???Huh? Who do I think I am? I'm not a replaceable like other guys out there, Yuri. Why do you have to hurt my feelings? Don't you know that I have cherished and loved you with all my heart, but why do you have to crush it with a pang of pain? WHY?" He yelled. I hugged him and tried to calm him down. He wiggled out from my hug, and eventually he succeeded. My body is too fragile now....Ugh...I think I want to puke blood.

"Get out." I looked at him with pleading eyes telling him not to send me away. He gave me a serious deadly glare.

"I said GET.OUT." He pointed at the door, and I shooked my head.

"Junghwan please...let me go...please..." I tried again, instead of receiving an answer by words, a slap was an answer.

"IF I SAID GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT NOW."  He shouted at me. I nodded my head and kept my head lowered.

"Before I go...I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I'm very Junghwan. Just to let you know, i'm still wearing our engagement ring. And also, I want to inform you, i didn't leave you with another guy. And also i don't have another guy. Only you, Junghwan. Once again I'm sorry....I'm glad to see you again." I said with tears and put up a fake smile and left. 

Now i'm outside staggering my way at the road....coughing blood again. My breathing is almost gone and I'm getting dizzy. And soon I black out. I'm glad to see you again Junghwan....before I leave this place.

Sanduel's POV

Tears were now consuming...6 yrs of trying to forget her....why do you have to appear now, Yuri? When I'm trying to forget you...When i'm trying to forget all of our memories, why? Why now? Why appear now?

Then a slap came across my face. My cheek is burning red from it. I looked at the criminal who slapped me in the face, and saw, none other than Baro. My other half.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?????!!!!!!" He yelled at my face. Oh...now you're siding with her. Fine! Side with her. SLAP! I slapped him in the face.

"What the heck?!" He gave me why-did-you-do-that face,a nd I just gave him a disgusted look. Then I felt someone grabbed my hair and yanked me down. Pain....ugh...how much I hate it. I looked at the person who yanked me down and saw Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung?" He gave me a deadly glare.

"We need to talk." huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we going to talk about hyung?" i asked him, scared of his deadly aura surrounding him.

"Its about Yuri." That ...

"That ? Why a-" SLAP. A slap in my face. What the heck is this day? SLAP day? Huh?

"What the hell?!" I gave Jinyoung a deadly glare, but his glare is much scarier, and I need to back off.

"Close that mouth of yours, if you won't speak good about her. If you're going to speak about her with some filthy words, don't speak or else I'll have to slit off that throat of yours, or break your jaw so that you won't be able to speak anymore, huh? DO YOU WANT THAT?" He raised his voice, when he says something he does it. I nodded my head slowly and silence myself.

"Yuri....left you not because she has another guy. Actually she hasn't even one, besides you." Huh? What do you mean?

"She left....because she have leukemia. she went to America to get her treatment for 2 yrs. But it took her long than expected. Last night I received the news of her condition by her mother. The treatment and surgery didn't succeed. It was a failure. Right now, she came back all by herself. She called me and asked me where we are. I gladly gave her the address and the number of our room. She wanted to see you again. She wanted to see you for the last time before she leaves." I feel tears were pouring down in my eyes. Yuri....Yuri...She left because of leukemia? Not because of another guy? Then I misunderstood...all that I believe was all a lie. But I still don't understand somethings.

"But Hyung...who is the guy that I saw back in the park?" I asked, then Baro cleared his throat.

"It was me and Yuri. We talked that night before she leaves."

"And waht's with your relationship with her? Why did both of you kiss?"

"We're brother and sister. That kiss was nothing it was just only a brotherly and sister kiss."

"Oh...so that's why." I nodded my head as I understood and put the things all together..but there is still something that I don't understand.

"I don't get it. Why does it sound that the four of you knows all of it, while I don't?" I eyed them and they just didn't answer my wustion, so pretending don't know huh?

Then Baro spoke up.

"It was Yuri request. She requested me, that I'll just tell the others, and not tell you about it."

"She requested it? Why?" I asked not believing she requested it.

"She's scared that you'll leave.." Leave? Put that crap out.

"Leave? Does she think that if I knew her condition, I'll leave her? What the?! What is she thinking? I'll be with her. I'll stay with her, no matter what so why?" I asked begging an answer form Baro, and he just gave me a apologetic look.

"She doesn't want to hurt you, when she leaves this place." He spoke up.

"What the..?! She doesn't want to hurt me? What does she think I'm feeling now? I've been hurt Baro! I've been hurt for 6 yrs. I've been carrying this pan in my heart, and she doesn't want me to hurt. What the heck is that?" He just avoided my eyes, and mouthed sorry.

"Calm down Sanduel." Jinyoung patted my should. I calmed down for awhile and finally regained my stability.

"What will I say to Yuri now? I'm sorry about that and that, after doing those things to her?" I grabbed my hair and yelled in frustration.

"Sanduel! We need to go now! Yuri's in the hospital!" Jinyoung shouted at me. My eyes widened. She's in the hospital???

Yuri......