~6 yrs ago before the main plot~

**Why appear now?**

*Your POV*

My mom and I were done unpacking our things in the new house. I went to my room to get some rest from all the unpacking.

~knock knock knock~ "Come in" I said weakly

"Dear, I brought you some food."

"Thanks mom, I really need that now"I said as I swiftly grabbed the tray

"Dear, I've talk with your dad, and he've found a school that will be to your liking"

"Really, that was fast"

"Of course, your father grew up here, so he knew many things around here" She chuckled

"Oh, yeah....So where will be this new school?"

"You'll know soon..so finish your food, and help me buy some food, okay?" *Hmm, I wonder where will it be?*

"Okay, mom. I'll be downstairs at 20 min."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Appa, welcome home" (kiss in the forehead)

"Thanks dear. Here's your uniform, and the school map and everything."

"......Don't tell me you and umma are going to work early again..."

"Mianhae yuri, but we really need to work, its for your sake also."  *I knew it*

"I understand appa, guess I'll pack my things for tomorrow's school" *sigh, it's always like this *

"Yuri, wai-" I cut him off

"Goodnight appa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kriiiiing Kriiing Kriiiing~

Clock, clock..I hate clock. I reached for the clock and stopped it. I did my morning routine, and wear my school uniform. Wow, it looks good to me. It's been awhile I wore a school uniform since I grew up in America. I went downstairs finding umma and appa gone. But good thing, umma always leave breakfast before they leave.

I quickly ate my breakfast and headed to the subway.

.....................

"Yes, I arrived at school. Now, where is the pricipal's office?"

I followed the school map, and luckily I got there easily. I was about to open the door and, suddenly BANG. I fell to the floor holding my forehead, then someone reach his hand out. I reached for his hand and bowed.

"Mian, about that. I'm Lee Junghwan by the way, you can call me Sanduel"

"It's okay, I'm Im Yuri, nice to meet you Sanduel-sshi"

"Okay, then, I will take my leave then. Nice meeting you Yuri, Bye"

And that's how we met.......Fate continues to bring us together.

*********************************************************************************

Chapter one is done, yay!

Oh, yeah, Chapter 2 and following chapters will be 6 yrs ago before the real main plot, okay?

Thanks for those who subscribed, I really appreciated it.

My sister wants to thank you for those who have subscribed.

Well, anyways, subscribe and comment~