Nothing to Do....

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I was on my room, staring at the ceiling. Nothing to do.....Done all the homework, the chores, and everything....I sighed and stared at the ceiling again. Ugh, might as well play with my phone....I took out my phone in my bag, and started to play. After trying diff. kinds of games...I became bored. I looked at my contacts and saw Jongwoon's number. *Maybe I'll text him?*

"Annyeong Im Yuri haeyo, sorry for disturbing you this late at night, Mianhae. If you are thinking right now, how I got your number I got it from your mom."

"Ah, ne~ My mom told me she gave you my number:) Oh yeah, Kim Jongwoon haeyo ^^"

"Ne~ I want to thank you awhile ago for the treat,I think? But anyways, Gomawo^^. umm, can I know why did you do that?"

"I don't even know. I just thought of it."

"Oh.....okay. So what are you doing now?"

"Well, I'm in my room now. I'm waiting for the others to call me for dinner, wae?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know:) Oh, yeah, the food was incredibly delicious."

"Really? Gomawo ^-^"

"Your welcome. I'll visit next time, okay?"

"Okay, I'll be expecting you. :)"

"Ne~ Well, Goodnight Jongwoon-sshi~'"

"You can call me Jongwoon as is. Goodnight to you also~"

"Ne~ Goodnight ^^"

I ended my text, and sighed in relief. I was nervous that he may think I'm stalker or something. Good thing he didn't. He seems to be nice...maybe I'll try to be friends with him? There's no harm in becoming friends with him right?

Jongwoon/Yesung's POV

I was on my room playing with my pillow, waiting for the others to call me. Suddenly I heard my phone beep.

"Annyeong Im Yuri haeyo, sorry for disturbing you this late at night, Mianhae. If you are thinking right now, how I got your number I got it from your mom."

*What the- Let me call umma first. Just for confirmation.*

"Umma! do you know Im Yuri? Wae give her my number?"

"Pabo Jongwoon! She's the girl you served today. The one that you never took your eyes off, remember?"

"Is it really her, Im Yuri is her name?"

"Ne~ She was looking for you but you already headed to your dorm. So I thought of giving your number and putting your name on it, okay?"

"Gomawo umma, Saranghaeaeyo"

"Okay, Bye Jongwoon~"

(Hungs up the phone)

"Ah, ne~ My mom told me she gave you my number:) Oh yeah, Kim Jongwoon haeyo ^^"

"Ne~ I want to thank you awhile ago for the treat,I think? But anyways, Gomawo^^. umm, can I know why did you do that?"

*What should I say? I can't tell her I admire her, or so*

"I don't even know. I just thought of it."

"Oh.....okay. So what are you doing now?"

*Well that was stupid*

"Well, I'm in my room now. I'm waiting for the others to call me for dinner, wae?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know:) Oh, yeah, the food was incredibly delicious."

"Really? Gomawo ^-^"

"Your welcome. I'll visit next time, okay?"

*Really? I can't wait! ^^*

"Okay, I'll be expecting you. :)"

"Ne~ Well, Goodnight Jongwoon-sshi~'"

"You can call me Jongwoon as is. Goodnight to you also~"

"Ne~ Goodnight ^^"

I didn't know that I was smiling during our whole conversation, until Sungmin told me.

"....Why are you smiling?" I was startled and gave him a glare and he just give me a puppy eyes. *Ugh!! Can't resist....Fine, I give up* I sighed and a smile formed in his face meaning he won.

"Remember the girl I told you awhile ago?"

"Yeah...wae?" He looked at me with a quetion in his face

"Well, she just texted me a little awhile ago"

"Are you still texting with her now?"

"No..but I was happy to know her name, and number~" I stuck out my tongue

"Let me borrow your phone~" He smirked evily......I've got a bad feeling about this

"Aniyo~" I hugged my phone in my chest like a 5 yr old

"Look a bug!" He yelled, I quickly let go and looked at the direction he was pointing

"Where?"

"Haha, got it" He took my phone and ran out of the room

"Come back here, Sungmin!" i shouted

"Aniyo, chase me if you want to get your phone" He said with a playful tone

"Sungmin!"

I chased him all over the dorm, and finally I caught him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks~