"Mian, about that"

**Why appear now?**

*Your POV*

I was running away and don't know where I am. I just found myself in a garden. It was beautiful yet sad, cause the flowers were all lilies. I cried near the fountain, and I felt a tap on my shoulder, and a cold feeling in my cheeks.  I turned around and it was Baro-sshi holding a juice can.

Baro: Hey

Me: ....(sniff)..What do you want?...(sniff)

Baro: Uhh, about awhile ago....I want to say sorry.

Baro: I didn't mean to slap you at the cafeteria awhile ago.

Me:But why?

Baro: It's just.....

Me:Just what? (sniff)

Baro: I don't know....I just had this weird feeling, that I met you before or so.

Me:...........(starts to sob again)

Baro: Aish, will you stop crying already? Here put this in your cheek....(turns away)

Me: Ouch...Uh....Gomawo Baro-sshi....and Mianhae awhile ago. (puts the can in the cheek)

Baro: You don't need to apologize, I sould be the one to apologize. So do you accept my apology?

Me:...Ne

Baro: Oh,Yeah, call me oppa not sshi okay?

Me:uh..okay....Baro oppa (smiles)

Baro: That's more like it. (blushes and then ruffles my hair)

Baro:Here, Eat it. You haven't eaten your food yet, haven't you?

Me: Thanks, Baro oppa, I really need to eat now. My stomach is growling for food.

Baro: Haha, okay then. After you eat, let's go back to class. The teacher might scold us though, is it okay?

Me: Yeah, its okay.(Happily eats the food)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know if its good but anyways,

I'm Done with Chapy 5, Yeahey!

Hope you like it~