` An Unexpected Family Friends`

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I had a great day in the new school my father put me. I had many friends in one day! Baro oppa and me became friends, finally. I thought he was going to hate me forever, but I can't get the feeling that he's hiding something from me. It's as if in his apology there's no sincerity in it. Why do I get that feeling from him, as if he is still in his mask, and he won't show his true self? *Ughh, My head can't take it anymore, and why do I think of him? And why do I get the feeling I know him before? Cha Sunwoo......Nope, my mind won't give me an answer. Better sleep it off* Then I heard umma shouting.

"Dear, Come down, we need to talk" *I wonder what she needs?*

"Okay, I'll be there" I shouted back

I went downstairs, finding umma and appa at the table, well dressed.*I wonder where they are going?*

"Good Evening Umma, Appa ! Do you need something?" I said as I bowed and greeted them.

"Yes, dear, sit here" Appa said with a serious tone. *Uh, oh this is going to be a long talk, for sure* Whenever appa talks in a serious tone, the conversation will be so long, it will take you a whole day to finish. I can't help but to avoid my eyes, when his talking in that tone. *Ugh, please don't make the conversation to long. Please I beg you.*

"Uhh, what do you want to talk about?" I said nervously

"Yuri, do you remember your mom's family friends?" Appa said as he sip his coffee

"Umm, nope. I don't remember any. Mian. Is there something wrong?"

"It's okay. Well....we are going to dine with them today" Appa said with a smile

"Ah,..well.....have a nice day.And I will just go upstairs and listen to some musics....." I said as I slowly go upstairs

"And where do you think you are going young lady?" Appa said with a calm voice. *Shoot. Appa's voice became calm, I'm dead if I made an unnecessary move*

"Uhh.....ummm....Aren't the both of you will be going to dine with them?" I tried to change the subject

"Yes, and you're going to join us. So hurry up and quickly change your clothes, the dress in the box, we put under your bed" He said with a grin on his face "Oh, yeah, you have 20 min. to do the things you have to do" he added. I quickly went upstairs took the dress and my eyes widened with the beautiful dress.

I quickly took a shower, dressed up and braid my long, wavy brown hair.

(Ignore the girl, just focus about the dress and the hair)

I went downstairs, barely got down in 20 min. I looked at my appa who was holding his laughter.

"Good, you're done. Come on"

I hopped into my dad's car, and swiftly put on the seatbelt and just waited as where we will go. And after a long waiting, my dad stop the car and told me that we're already at the place. I went inside the restaurant with my parents, and wait patiently for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear, they're here" Umma whispered

"Umma, you never told me that they are 2 of them" i whispered back to her, and she just smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and bowed at the 2 families.

"Mrs.Cha and Mr. Cha, its a pleasure to meet you" My umma and appa greeted

"It's also a pleasure to meet you too Mr & Mrs. Im" They greeted my parents.

"Mrs. Lee, and Mr. Lee, It's been awhile" My umma chuckled

"Its been awhile also" Mrs. Lee laughed together with umma

We all sat down together on a big, long table, and ordered foods. While picking what food I will eat, I can't help stare at the two chairs in front of me, then my appa noticed me.

"Mrs & Mr. Cha, I thought you brought your son with you today? Why isn't he here?" Appa asked

"Oh. about that, he's together with Mr & Mrs. Lee's son. They will be here soon" Mrs. Lee replied

"We're here!" two boys shouted from the door, making the whole people in the restaurant look at them "Mianhae" They both said. I coudn't see them well, since they're far from us. And the two boys started to walk in our direction.

"Yuri?"

"Baro oppa, and Sanduel-sshi? What are you doing here?" I asked them in confusion

"Ah, meet my son Cha Sunwoo, but he prefers calling him Baro" Mrs. Cha said as he glanced at Baro oppa

"Annyeong, Cha Sunwoo, haeyo" Baro oppa introduced himself

"And meet my son Lee Junghwan" Mr. Lee patted Sanduel-sshi's back

"Annyeong, Lee Junghwan haeyo, you can call me Sanduel" Sanduel-sshi introduced himself and bowed

"We haven't heard you daughter's name, Mr. Im" Mrs. Lee suddenly said

"Annyeong, Im Yuri haeyo. Mianhae for not introducing awhile ago" I introduced myself and bowed

"No, it's okay. you're such a beautiful child. I hope my son will fall in love with you one day." The two family said at the same time, and they just laughed together with umma and appa. I hold my laughter not wanting to embarass them more beause Baro oppa and Sanduel-sshi were red as tomato. Both of them sat down and picked what they will eat. After 10 min or so, the food arrived. I can't eat my food properly, because I feel someone was watching me. And I bet the others don't also, because they were too busy holding their laughter, just looking at us. And finally I gave up.

"Baro oppa...Sanduel-sshi, will both of you stop staring at me? I can't eat my food properly, jebal" I pleaded to them, and they understood. But sometime, they would glance at me or sometimes stare at me for a minute or two. I got to admit I'm blushing and my heart beating fast, whenever they glance at me or stare at me, and I tried my best to hide it from them.

~~~~~~~~

"It's nice meeting you Mr. & Mrs Lee, and Mr. & Mrs. Cha"  We waved at them

"Thank you for the dinner" The two family said, and waved back

"Yuri, wait!" I turned around and saw Sanduel-sshi

"Oh, Sanduel-sshi" I waved to him. Umma and Appa tap me on my shoulder and went ahead to the car.

"Yuri..I didn't think our families would be friends..." He said as he catched his breath

"Yeah, I didn't think also. Why did you come back?" I questioned him

"Umm....I just wanted to say your Beautiful today" He said as his fingers touched my cheek and smiled. I swear my heart skipped and I'm blushing hard right now.

"Umm, Gomawo?" I shiver as I said

"Here, put this around your neck" He put his blazer around my neck

"Thanks Sanduel-sshi" I said as I grip his blazer. Then Sanduel pouted

"Huh, wae? Can I do anything to help?" I asked him

"Well,..I'm jealous of Baro, because you called him oppa, and you continued to call me sshi." He pouted even more * So cute of him when he pouts, Whoa whoa...wait wait.....why are you thinking that Sanduel is cute? Snap out of it Yuri Snap it out!*

"Then, you wanted me to call you oppa?" His face brightened up *I knew it*

"Okay then, Sanduel oppa" I gave him a warm smile, and an unexpected thing happened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Man I wanted to do that for a long time

Well hope you like this chappy

Happy New Year Everyone!

Comments are appreciated~

Welcome, friends, subscribers and silent readers~