Cafe*

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

After receiving the boquet of flowers a few hours ago, and finding no food in the refrigerator. I decided to eat outside. I went outside finding a good place to eat, there were many restaurants, and cafe, but one cafe caught my eye.  It's named Handel and Gretel cafe.  I unconciously went inside. And I was greeted happily by a young man, that I think his around my age. I was looking around the cafe and was amazed, how the atmosphere is very calm, and happy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to Handel and Gretel cafe~. How many person?" He greeted me with a smile on his face. I snapped out, and came back to reality.

"Uh....one only" I replied

"This way, please." He said and guided me on the table. I followed him, and I was still looking around.

"Umm....ma'am here's your table." I snapped out, and hide my embarassment.

"Gomawo" I said with a smile on my face. I sat down and looked at the menu, he had given me. I ordered a peach iced tea, Oreo brownie, and 2 chicken sandwhich with sweet peanut sauce and chewy toasted bread. I looked at the window, thinking about Sanduel? Yeah, I'm thinking of him, thinking of how sweet and romantic of him. The food arrived at 3 to 5 min., and I was drooling how delicious how the food is. I first tasted the chicken sandwhich, and wow, it's so delicious. It took me 30 min. to finish the food, because I was slowly admiring of how delicious each part of each food.

I went to the counter, and was about to pay, when the woman said that I didn't need to pay.

"Wae? I haven't payed the food yet..." I said, confusingly

"Well, you see my son, the one who greeted and guided you, doesn't want you to pay ,and that it will be free. So it's okay" The woman smiled at me.I was shocked with what she said and I tried to look for the person who greeted and guided me on the table, but no luck, I coudn't find him.

"If your looking for my son, he went back to his dorm. But if you want, I can give you his number." She chuckled and took a piece of paper, and wrote the number. She handed me the paper, and smiled.

"Gomawo, umm....Please tell your son, my name is Im Yuri, in exchange for his kindness." I smiled back and went out of the cafe, and went for a walk to the park.

I sat down for awhile and thought of the young man, then I suddenly remembered the paper the woman gave me. I took the paper in my pocket, and took out my phone, and saved his number in my phone, and named it unknown, since I don't know what his name is. I looked at the paper again, finding that maybe his name is in the paper, and I was right. His name is in the paper and its..........

"Kim....Jong...woon.."

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well, yeah, I added Yesung here, and some of the members of suju will be appearing.

Hope you like it~

And Yay! I'll be travelling to Seoul, to visit my friend Lily! Guess when I get there, I'll visit Handel and Gretel Cafe~

Gomawo for reading^^ ^-^