"Questions+Falling for Him"

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

~RING RING RING~ School is done, finally!! Well, all the lesson today, have been already taught in America about 2 yrs ago?. I don't remember on what year though. But it doesn't matter, I packed my things up, and ready to go home, when a certain someone grabbed my wrist.

"Oww....it hurts..." I said with a cracked voice

"Sorry Yuri, I didn't know that you are hurt" A voice said behind me

"Oppa? Sanduel oppa is that you?" I turned around finding a worried face of Sanduel *Ugh, not really use to it*

"Yuri, why did you lie to me?" He said with an annoyed tone

"Lie, what lie?I didn't lie to you?" *Okay fine I lied about not being hurt or anything*

"You lied about not being hurt!! How could you?" He shaked me hard

"Oppa, could you stop shaking me? Okay fine I lied, are you happy now?" I said with an irritated voice

"Nope, I'm not happy seeing you hurt, do you get it?" He dragged me all the way to the clinic, telling the nurse that I'm hurt or whatsoever. The nurse checked my wrist, and put some alchohol, I got to admit it HURTS!!! then put a bandage around it. I gave a death glare to Sanduel for making me chase him awhile ago and dragging me to the clnic, and he just put up an innocent face and smiled. *Did he just smile? I can't believe him. Is the people here weird?* I kept sending him death glare and suddenly the nurse chuckled.

"You two are the funniest couple that I have seen" She chuckled and looked at me then to Sanduel then back to me. *Did she just say that me and Sanduel here, a couple? Oh, you've got to be kidding me* I shooked my head, and she gave me a confused face.

" He's not your boyfriend?" the nurse asked me. I nodded my head, and she looked at Sanduel and chuckled. I bid farewell, not able to handle it anymore, then Sanduel said something, more of like, shouting.

"Yah! Yuri wait for me at the school's gate, okay?" He shouted as I shut the door and headed home. I was halfway home when those words appeared in my mind.

"Yah! Yuri wait for me at the school's gate, okay?" Those words he shouted kept ringing in my head. Maybe I should have waited for him? What if he went there, and saw me that I wasn't there? He may be dissapointed or worse of all, cry. Those questions were appearing in my head, and I coudn't think straight anymore! *Hmm, guess I'll go back, I don't want to see him dissapointed or cry anyways. And also I want to thank him for bringing (more of like dragging)me in the clinic, or else my wrist will get swollen, and I don't know what to do with it* I went back to school, running. There I saw Sanduel sitting on the gate's entrance, with his head down. *I knew it*

I tapped his shoulder, no response. *Maybe he's crying? oh please don't.* I tapped him again, no response, I shaked him instead. Instead of getting a word response, his response was a hug, a tight hug.

"Oppa.....I can't breath!..Uh..Oppa!" He loosened his hug a little, but still didn't let go. We stayed for a minute or two, and for me it's like hours. HOURS, I tell you. Then he released his arms from me, and pecked me in the lips. I blushed because he pecked me, and I tried to hide it from him, but failed.

"Aww, so cute. You're blushing so hard. Are you falling for me?" *Did he just say I'm cute?* With that he said, my cheeks might be tomato.

"Come on, I'll walk you home" He pulled me, making me trip and falling into his arms.

"i didn't knew you were this clumsy." He chuckled. I pushed him away, and left him alone.

"Yah! Wait for me, Yuri!" He then cling to my arm like a child, and started to smile like a freak. We walked all the way to my house, not daring to start a conversation,  but good thing, he doesn't spoke also.

"Well, this is my house. Thanks for the walk, and for bringing *dragging* me to the clinic. Gomawo oppa~" I said as I pecked him in the lips and saw him blushed.

"I'm starting to fall for you oppa~" I whispered to him in his ears and hugged him.

"I'll see you tom. Yuri" He hugged back and broke our hug, and bid farewell. I waved to him, and went inside.

+Sanduel's POV+

"Yah! Yuri wait for me at the school's gate, okay?" I shouted as she shut door. The nurse chuckled and smiled at me.

"You know, she has feeling for you, Junghwan" The nurse, or should I say my cousin said

"Do you think so?" I said jokingly

"If you're not sure, then why not ask her, or test her instead?" So Han said with a smile on her face" You both look good together, for the moment, I thought both of you were really a couple." She added

"Yeah, that's why I made her promise me, that she won't fall for another guy, until the day, I will propose to her" I said as I smile

"But first, you have to make her your girlfriend, before you propose to her." She said as she looks for something in the drawer

"Ah, here. Here give to Yuri, if she accepts you as her boyfriend. Give this to her as a gift." Shows off the heart-like necklace. I took it and put it in my bag, and bid farewell to her. I was at the school's gate, finding no Yuri, but I have a hope that she will come back. "If you're not sure, then why not ask her, or test her instead?"  Those words kept repeating in my mind, and so I decided to test her out, if she has really has a thing for me. I sat near the school gate, with my head down. Then I felt a tap in my shoulder and quickly knew it was Yuri, she tapped me twice, and the third one was a shake,, and that time I decided to hug her. I hugged her so tight, because I miss her presence. "Oppa.....I can't breath!..Uh..Oppa!" I heard her say, so I loosed up my hug, but didn't let go. We stayed for minutes, and for me its hours of hugging. I don't care of people is looking at us, I just want to hug her until I felt satisfied. After a minute or so, I let her go, and she was blushing. *So cute~*

"Aww, so cute. You're blushing so hard. Are you falling for me?"I said to her, and I saw her blush more.

"Come on, I'll walk you home" I pulled her, making her trip and fall to my arms.

"i didn't knew you were this clumsy." I chuckled, Yuri pushed me away and started to walk.

"Yah! Wait for me, Yuri!" I shouted then cling to her arm and started to smile.

"Well, this is my house. Thanks for the walk, and for bringing me to the clinic. Gomawo oppa~" She said, then pecked me in the lips. *I feel my cheeks are getting warm*

"I'm starting to fall for you oppa~" Yuri whispered to in my ears and hugged me. *My heart's beating fast....I love you, Yuri*

"I'll see you tom. Yuri" I hugged back and broke our hug, and bid farewell. She waved at me, and went inside her house. I feel this is the best day I ever had. She pecked me in the lips and hugged me in her own, I admit that I was shock in her actions, but was incredibly happy for what she did. I went back to the dorm, smiling like a freak, I guess.

"Hyung, what happened to you?" Gongchan wrapped his arms in my waist

'It's nothing Channie. Oh yeah, Shinwoo hyung, tell me if it's dinner already, okay? I'll just be in my room" I said as I unwrap gongchan's arm in my waist and happily went to my room.

No One's POV

"What's his problem?" Jinyoung asked Baro

"I don't know. Oh yeah, Shinwoo hyung I won't be able to make it on dinner, so just put it on the refrigerator for me, okay? Jinyoung hyung I will be out for awhile, but I'll come back, okay? Bye" Baro said as he put on his shoes and went out.

"Okay..." Jinyoung and Cnu said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! chapy 9 is done~

And I have 8 subscribers, yes!

I want to thank minthe and lilosuitehart for subscribing. And I hope you won't get bored with it~

Thanks again~