Flowers~

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I woke up finding 8 am and did my morning routine, and good thing is it's Saturday. I dressed up a simple dress, then I heard umma shouting. *Doesn't she have a work today?*

"Dear, Come down!"

"Ne, Umma" I shouted back. I went downstairs, finding umma, in her work uniform in the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, umma. Is there something you need?" I asked her politely

"Ne~ You see, I need to be at work at 8:30, but before I leave, I want to clarify something." Umma said, and went to the kitchen. She came back with a boquet of flowers,..no..no its not any flower but its a boquet of roses.

"Umma, for whom is that?" I asked her

"It's addressed to you, Yuri" She handed me the boquet of flowers then a smile form in her face. " Tell me Yuri, do you have any boyfriend?" I looked at her with a shocked face.

"Aniyo, wae?" I asked her, puzzled

"Just making things clear, if your father ever finds out that you have a boyfriend, he will surely kill you, but don't worry umma wil support you" Umma gave me a warm smile. And she headed off to work.

*I wonder from who?* I smelled the boquet of roses, and placed it in vase, and put it in my room. In the boquet of roses, I found a letter in it. I took the letter and began reading it.

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you"

*I love you Yuri*

~Your loving lover,

~~~~~~~~

I smiled in what he wrote in the letter, and chuckled knowing who it is. *Sanduel...hmm, guss I call him.... Duellie~* I looked at the back and saw a note there saying.

I will send you flowers, each day, and with letters on it. Hope you like my flowers, I tend them with care.

I smiled for what he did, and smelled the rose. *How romantic of him* I  went to my bed, thinking of Duellie, and remebered the scene that happened 2 days ago. *I'll expect that*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it~

Thanks for subscribing Jade_cjyz for subscribing ^^